Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Insitiute of design - Interactive Media & Web Design Course Details

Options
  • 06-02-2013 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Has anyone competed the Interactive Media & Web Design course in Dublin institute of design? Or has attended Dublin institute of design? I am thinking of doing the evening course there and am wondering if they are any good or are they a bit of a scam?

Would appreciate any feedback, Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mogorman

Has anyone attended MSc in Creative Digital Media? If so would appreciate your thoughts. Is it any good, up to date ect...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'm going to merge your threads together, mogorman.
    You're obviously looking for a course so the discussion can be kept in one place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mogorman

Hi 5uspect,

Thats fine, I havent really used boards before and couldn't see specific forum for courses..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

You can find fora for various institutions under Edu.
    However I would recommend using the search tool to look for previous discussions before creating more new threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LanceVance

Can anyone help with this? I would also like to know as I'm currently considering a career move and Graphic Design is where I'd like to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement