Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Mobile Phone Collection

Options
  • 06-02-2013 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Not sure where to put this so I'll try here. I have a relation who collected mobile phones but now wants to sell them. There is over 30 altogether, mostly nokias, all in excellent condition with their boxes etc.

I'm looking for advice on what to do as I don't fancy putting them all up on donedeal/adverts individually and then having to reply to queries as it'll get messy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Why don't you (or him) give them to a charitable cause? Temple St., or the Jack & Jill Foundation. They collect phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

Why don't you (or him) give them to a charitable cause? Temple St., or the Jack & Jill Foundation. They collect phones.

I don't think he'd do that as they are practically new, most only used for a short time and then boxed and stored! Mad really but everyone is different.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Out of interest what kinds of phones are they? Not interested in buying just interested in the collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

Nokia E51 x 2, 6610i x 2, E63, N95 8GB, N97 & 3 x N97 mini, 6680, 6233, 6030, 5310 Music Xpress, 6021 x 5, 2330c, 6101 flip phone, 6131 flip phone.

2 x Vodafone Sharp flip phones, think these were the 1st camera phones?

3 x Motorola flip phones and 1 ordinary one think its model E770v,

1 x LG touch screen phone

HTC Sensation XL, Sensation XE, ONE X and Desire S!

At least you got me make a list of them so I have one now!

Advertisement