Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sylvan Park

Options
  • 06-02-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what Sylvan Park is like now? I have been asked by a friend who wants to buy somewhere in Letterkenny for weekends etc.
    I know that the estate used to be fine about 15 yrs ago, but I do not live in LK any more so have no idea. Are there many rented properties, or DCC/HSE tenants etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

annascott wrote: »
    Are there many rented properties, or DCC/HSE tenants etc?

There wont be an estate in Ireland that doesn't have those. Sylvan Park does have a good few rented houses, its proximity to the LYIT makes it popular, but no more than anyother estate within the town.
    Its always been very quite and a nice area, but its 2-3 years since I've known someone who lives there.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Donerkebab

Mod edit: Troll comments removed

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Donerkebab wrote: »
    Mod edit: Troll comments removed
    With your very first post in the Donegal forum why would you say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Donerkebab

muffler wrote: »
    With your very first post in the Donegal forum why would you say that?

Keeping the good people informed. Quality not quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Donerkebab wrote: »
    Keeping the good people informed. Quality not quantity.
    Im trying to figure out whether you're a trouble maker or a troll. Maybe you could tell me which it is just to put me out of my misery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rafa05

Always thought Silvian Park was decent?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement