Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing anyone?

Options
  • 06-02-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭

From Galway Advertiser's Facebook page:
    Gardai are trying to identify the man whose body was taken from the water in the city at the weekend. He was thin, with green eyes, receding hair and was wearing a rosary. Any information to Galway Gardai at Mill St station.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Thought this would be about jesus

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

If any of my friends or family went missing I'd definitely check Boards before asking the Gardaí

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

If any of my friends or family went missing I'd definitely check Boards before asking the Gardaí

No need to be smart- any avenue which may help find out who this man is helps! He may be a loner, have no family but someone may miss him as say a customer at work, a neighbour etc .

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Until the man is identified and the family informed I don't see a reason to have this thread open for pure speculation.
    Should anyone have information please contact Mill street.

GA FB
    www.facebook.com/GalwayAdvertiser

RIP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement