Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilton to Cork Con

Options
  • 06-02-2013 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭

As per the title would any of you lovely Corkonians be able to tell me how to get from Wilton to the cork constitution club house on Friday? Would need to be there for around half 4.

Is it possible by public transport?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello, well not too sure now, but I would think there must be a bus running from Wilton into town is says it is the No. 8 bus or No. 14.. I am sure one reply will get the ball rolling here for you so someone can clear that up.

Then If you caught the number 202 bus from Parnell Place the main bus station. The waiting stop is just outside the old flor griffin building, that will bring you to Ballintemple and a quick walk up the hill (temple hill) and walla..

Could give you a spin from town but it would be at half 5 if tis any good, or lunch time

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The 219 bus would be your best bet. You'd get it at Wilton, and get off either on Well Road or Skehard Road (I'm not sure if its actual stops). It's a 5 minute walk from both to Con. Here's the timetable: http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1322569632-Cork219.pdf. The 4pm bus should get you there in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

As per the title would any of you lovely Corkonians be able to tell me how to get from Wilton to the cork constitution club house on Friday? Would need to be there for around half 4.

Is it possible by public transport?

Thanks!

219 is your best bet alright.

Presume you're working Friday night - you'll be very early if you're a spectator!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh yeah, meant to say getting into town wasn't a problem :o

Thanks for the help and the offer :) How long would you say it would take to get from Parnell place to temple hill?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Thanks for the help everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

The old number 10 bus would have brought you from near the Wilton roundabout right to the Silver Key bar. I have no idea if there is a bus like that in the new system?

Advertisement