Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest PAYG provider?

Options
  • 06-02-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Any tips? Want data as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

How many calls texts and data?

To what networks?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

Davy wrote: »
    How many calls texts and data?

To what networks?

1GB of data is enough per month for me. Don't need an awful lot of texts (because of whastapp and webtexting). No particular network stands out, maybe meteor by a bit. Calls I'm not bothered really as many people ring me. Free to meteor ideally. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

HeadPig wrote: »
    1GB of data is enough per month for me. Don't need an awful lot of texts (because of whastapp and webtexting). No particular network stands out, maybe meteor by a bit. Calls I'm not bothered really as many people ring me. Free to meteor ideally. Thanks.

Ok you have a few options then to play with. Since you said meteor, I would go with meteor anytime online €10 a month topup, to get your free meteor calls, and then buy the 1 gb data addon for €9.99. You will have to topup to get elsewhere unless you use webtexts etc. http://www.meteor.ie/pay-as-you-go/anytime-online/

Tesco mobile would be an option, get the double credit offer, and then purchase the 1gb data for €6.99 but you will be paying then for all calls at 20cent a min

Another option would be lyrcamobile which has the 1gb addon for €6.49, but would pay 19 cent for the calls.

If you dont like one plan, you can just switch once your phone is unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

Davy wrote: »
    Ok you have a few options then to play with. Since you said meteor, I would go with meteor anytime online €10 a month topup, to get your free meteor calls, and then buy the 1 gb data addon for €9.99. You will have to topup to get elsewhere unless you use webtexts etc. http://www.meteor.ie/pay-as-you-go/anytime-online/

Tesco mobile would be an option, get the double credit offer, and then purchase the 1gb data for €6.99 but you will be paying then for all calls at 20cent a min

Another option would be lyrcamobile which has the 1gb addon for €6.49, but would pay 19 cent for the calls.

If you dont like one plan, you can just switch once your phone is unlocked.

Thanks, I like the look of that meteor offer.

Advertisement