Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Parent Family Payment

• 06-02-2013 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello lone Parents from Limerick.

How long are you waiting/ did you wait for SW decision?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 Bbtime27

Hi ive been waiting since may and still no word . Did u get sorted ??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jokasy

Yes, waited full 6 months for decision. Hope you get yours sorted soon.

Ya im hopin to get it sorted soon. Im borrowing to keep me goin . Did an inspector call to ur house ? How long after that do u hear bk from dem. Sorry for all da questions . Im sure u know urself der not very helpful inside in town .

Ya im hopin to get it sorted soon. Im borrowing to keep me goin . Did an inspector call to ur house ? How long after that do u hear bk from dem. Sorry for all da questions . Im sure u know urself der not very helpful inside in town .

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jokasy

No problem. I think I waited about two months after inspector's home visit. But I rang them every few weeks and asked about my application. They can tell you what month they are processing, so you can have roughly idea where you are. You can apply for SWA in you local HC while waiting for OPFP. Good luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement