Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Flat

Options
  • 06-02-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if there is a more appropriate forum, but this was the best I could find. I'm moving out of my current flat and I'm looking to offload a large wooden table and two tall bookcases, amongst other things. Can anyone think of obvious places I could sell them (apart from Adverts.ie), ideally not online, and in the next two weeks or so?

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Creol1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sorry if there is a more appropriate forum, but this was the best I could find. I'm moving out of my current flat and I'm looking to offload a large wooden table and two tall bookcases, amongst other things. Can anyone think of obvious places I could sell them (apart from Adverts.ie), ideally not online, and in the next two weeks or so?

Thanks a million!

A car boot sale would be your best bet. What county are you in?!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Creol1

A car boot sale would be your best bet. What county are you in?!

I live in Co Dublin, in Dún Laoghaire. I can't drive, don't have a car or any other obvious means of transport, though. Perhaps I could pay someone else to do it.

Are there any car boot sales you'd recommend in that rough area?

Thanks for your suggestion.

Advertisement