Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Term Parking - Dublin Airport

Options
  • 06-02-2013 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭

Do you have any Codes for Long Term Dublin Airport Parking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

There is already a good deal going for their rates in the red and blue long term parking both less than €4 a day at the moment.
    I booked 15 days for €49.95 for when on holiday in May

• Registered Users Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Thanks but I saw that and I'm getting €49 as well but as a Bargain hunter I know there is always the aul code going around so if there is and I can spot it then I will look for it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

No bother, but just in case this deal ends soon, it might be worth your while booking at this price and if a cheaper one can be got later then just cancel the first booking and get a refund before re-booking at the new price

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Do you know if this offer is still available. I'm only seeing a valentine offer and two weeks for €50. Have i missed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭Berty

mrswalton wrote: »
    Do you know if this offer is still available. I'm only seeing a valentine offer and two weeks for €50. Have i missed it?

I put back in my dates to check and the price is the same as it was before so probably still there but may not be available on the dates you want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement