Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday's International Friendlies

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Our U-21s beat Holland 3-0?? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

France could have pinched a draw at the end but on the 2nd half performance (what I saw of it) it was a deserved German win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭roanoke

Fizman wrote: »
    Our U-21s beat Holland 3-0?? :eek:

Yep, we're a world power across multiple age levels since about 5 minutes ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

greendom wrote: »
    France could have pinched a draw at the end but on the 2nd half performance (what I saw of it) it was a deserved German win.

Angela Merkel's haircut spoiled the party a bit, but never mind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

sick goal by Lampard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

roanoke wrote: »
    Yep, we're a world power across multiple age levels since about 5 minutes ago.

19s beat czechs last night 2-1 playing em again morrow.

Dutch played a developmental team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

nuxxx wrote: »
    sick goal by Lampard

I thought it was good (what the hell are the kids sayin' ?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭larchielads

was half expecting messi to play in the spain game i know he plays for argentina but they way spain play is the same as barca and you'd almost expect messi to be on the end of one of iniesta's or fabregas's passes.

iniesta to pedro now on to fabregas, fabregas to xavi, back to fabregas again. see's iniesta free to his left. nice ball down the inside of the fullback by iniesta to pedro, first time ball across the box by pedro to.......MESSI?????:D

next game ronaldo plays too:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

So, none of the Home Nations lost, is that right?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

About England V Brazil

I've heard an awful lot of hype about this lad Neymar for Brazil. But frankly I don't see it.

I mean he does have skill and he can score goals, But he is far too light and too weak to make it at the highest level
    What works against poor quality defenders in the Brasileiro, will not work in the major leagues of Europe

For me players like Lucas Moura and Oscar have an awful lot more substance to their game

So, none of the Home Nations lost, is that right?

France lost at home to Germany, don't know, if that's of any interest to you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Lars1916 wrote: »

France lost at home to Germany, don't know, if that's of any interest to you ;)

And Poland lost

And Poland lost

Was just watching the goals, must have been trainloads of Polish supporters there ;)

Was just watching the goals, must have been trainloads of Polish supporters there ;)
    Where I was it was about 75% polish. They were singing something along the lines of "we are playing at home"

Where I was it was about 75% polish. They were singing something along the lines of "we are playing at home"

'gramy w dumo'?

(quoted from Google Translate)

• Advertisement

'gramy w dumo'?

(quoted from Google Translate)
    No idea, but thats what the guy I was with said it was (he's polish). Great crack all the same

Advertisement