Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

Xenji wrote: »
    That delay did not fully happen, only in the Electric Boutique stores, so a lot of people have it in the US.

Yea but they won't be able to play it because of the DRM and patch not released till 22 nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

rob808 wrote: »
    Yea but they won't be able to play it because of the DRM and patch not released till 22 nov.

The fella who got his from Target early was able to download the day one patch and play Ghosts, he had videos of it up as well before Microsoft took them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

The fella who got his from Target early was able to download the day one patch and play Ghosts, he had videos of it up as well before Microsoft took them down.
    Oh guess I was wrong my bad did he get ban from Xbox live I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

rob808 wrote: »
    Oh guess I was wrong my bad did he get ban from Xbox live I wonder?

this previous links tells all,

http://kotaku.com/the-guy-who-got-the-xbox-one-early-isnt-banned-for-lif-1461593586

Major Nelson has told him its only a temp ban till the 22nd , he's also got invited to the XBO launch by MS.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I reckon ill get the FIFA code off someone on ebay or adverts for a nice cheap price :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

I reckon ill get the FIFA code off someone on ebay or adverts for a nice cheap price :)

Have you anything to swap it for?
    :)

Have you anything to swap it for?
    :)

Like what?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Like what?

Forza!?

Forza!?

217.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Just an FYI for everyone who pre-ordered from the Microsoft store.

I put in my card details wrong on their website, so got an email off them today telling me to give them a call to change my expiry date. It also explained that it had to be done before the 15th of this month.
    Microsoft wrote:
    We'll start processing orders on 15 November, so we ask you to make your changes by that date to ensure delivery of your order. Pre-orders not updated by 25 November will be cancelled.

• Advertisement

what would you consider cheap ? Fifa/Forza are 64.99 on the smyths website, reckon if I got 50 for my forza I'd be delighted :)

There will be loads of fifa codes knocking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

syboit wrote: »
    what would you consider cheap ? Fifa/Forza are 64.99 on the smyths website, reckon if I got 50 for my forza I'd be delighted :)

you'd be doing well I'd say, its just a digital download code so I reckon If you got anymore than 35-40 you should take the money and run.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

CatInABox wrote: »
    Just an FYI for everyone who pre-ordered from the Microsoft store.

I put in my card details wrong on their website, so got an email off them today telling me to give them a call to change my expiry date. It also explained that it had to be done before the 15th of this month.

apparently that was sent out in error..check the below thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057022297&page=27

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

will give you €40 for it on launch day :)
    I want Fifa for meself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Blazer wrote: »
    apparently that was sent out in error..check the below thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057022297&page=27

As it turns out, it was sent in error by Microsoft to me because from their end everything was ok. But from the PayPal end there would have been a problem on Friday.

So it was lucky I got the mail from MS. All good now, though...

It could be worth double checking your order details, just to be sure.

you'd be doing well I'd say, its just a digital download code so I reckon If you got anymore than 35-40 you should take the money and run.

yup, I think you will be right. Of course you'll have loads who will expect the full retail , but since I've no interest in it or fifa
    Blazer wrote: »
    will give you €40 for it on launch day :)
    I want Fifa for meself :D

This is probably not the place, but yes we might do a deal at that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Offer €1 can collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Offer €1 can collect.

Swap for my ads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

anyone know what size the downloads will be for forza and fifa im capped at 70 gb a month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

anyone know what size the downloads will be for forza and fifa im capped at 70 gb a month

Fifa is 8gb and Forza is 31gb.

Offer €1 can collect.

lol... I feel like I'm over on adverts.ie with all the other tyre kickers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

From Windows Phone Central, all the download sizes:
    Interestingly, here are the download sizes for upcoming titles:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag – 20 GB
    Call of Duty: Ghosts – 39 GB
    Dead Rising 3 – 19 GB
    FIFA 14 – 8 GB
    Forza Motorsport 5 – 31 GB
    Just Dance 2014 – 22 GB
    LocoCycle – 13 GB
    Madden NFL 25 – 12 GB
    NBA 2K14 – 43 GB
    NBA Live 14 – 9 GB
    Ryse: Son of Rome – 34 GB
    Skylander SWAP Force – 15 GB
    Zumba Fitness: World Party – 24 GB

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

NBA2K14 - 43GB :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Whats the difference between NBA 2K14 & NBA Live 14? Besides over 30 GBs that is/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Wonder is it possible to put in your own HD into the XBONE?

3TB Please :D

It is more than likely due to audio compression, Uncharted 3 was close to 48 gigs because of it.

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Wonder is it possible to put in your own HD into the XBONE?

3TB Please :D

It cannot be replaced, but they will be supporting external HD's from early next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

It is more than likely due to audio compression, Uncharted 3 was close to 48 gigs because of it.

Uncharted 3 had 3D videos on the disc too. They took up a lot of space.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

As it turns out, it was sent in error by Microsoft to me because from their end everything was ok. But from the PayPal end there would have been a problem on Friday.

So it was lucky I got the mail from MS. All good now, though...

It could be worth double checking your order details, just to be sure.

And as it turns out, the card details were fine, but I had forgotten that I moved apartment between the time I ordered it and now, so it was handy for that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement