Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Best of luck to all the guys picking up their X1s tonight and tomorrow. I hope everything goes ok. I can't wait till next week so I know how ye feel. I'll be really interested to hear your opinions of the hardware as it's a potential future purchase. Have a good weekend gaming!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Is that only the PC and PS4 versions? Has the XB1 battlefield 4 been tested yet? I wouldn't be surprised if all versions have issues. Hopefully i get time tonight to play it, playing some Fifa 14 first.

Just watching a stream on twitch and BF4 is broken on Xbox One. He had to give up trying to play it. Hopefully there's a patch soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That's an absolute joke that a game like that is broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Just watching a stream on twitch and BF4 is broken on Xbox One. He had to give up trying to play it. Hopefully there's a patch soon.

A patch was due this week, but no sign of it yet, the game is broken on both Ps4 and XB1, online play is near impossible with constant kicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Yeah, BF4 is broken across the board, very rough launch on all systems by DICE [and EA].

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Ireland racks up most pre-orders for PlayStation 4 worldwide

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/digital-life/item/34912-ireland-racks-up-most/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Wrong thread? It's on a per store basis, not completely. Considering there is probably 10x more Gamestop stores in the US it's not hard to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

Ireland has the most pre ordered Xbox Ones in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

3 hours!

Maestro84 wrote: »
    Ireland has the most pre ordered Xbox Ones in Europe.

Didn't see that i just looked at the headline and didn't read on that much. Thanks for pointing this out.

Ireland loves gaming it seems:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Considering there is probably 10x more Gamestop stores in the US

About 75x.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Fieldog wrote: »
    When you set the language to UK region most commands work...

Yep, so far so good on UK region

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭irishchris

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Best of luck to all the guys picking up their X1s tonight and tomorrow. I hope everything goes ok. I can't wait till next week so I know how ye feel. I'll be really interested to hear your opinions of the hardware as it's a potential future purchase. Have a good weekend gaming!:)

In the same boat as you mate. Did you book with gamestop? We're you told yet what day next week to collect?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Ireland, Australia, New Zealand have no kinect voice at launch. It be updated later with patches. Microsoft, said Kinect was having trouble understanding certain accents.

Be gorra top of the morning to ya xbox ye bleedin sap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

If you recover your GT to X1 do you get the option of changing your GT for free? Sure I read that somewhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

peteeeed wrote: »

The HDD being physically replaceable doesn't mean the system will work with a new different sized HDD/SDD, it does mean that it's far more repairable at least and that a larger HDD skus are far simpler to assemble.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,214 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone know if gamestop will have bundles????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

People getting Battlefield 4 tonight. Don't forget to about asking for your China expansion DLC. Not sure if its separate item out of box?

was this only available at gamestop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

People getting Battlefield 4 tonight. Don't forget to about asking for your China expansion DLC. Not sure if its separate item out of box?

Just in to get my collection ticket. The DLC code is in the game box so you can't miss it.

• Advertisement

syboit wrote: »
    was this only available at gamestop ?

Not sure? I pre-ordered it in gamestop, thats all i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Xbox website is gone offline world-wide by the looks of it http://www.xbox.com/en-ie/

Website Name: www.xbox.com
    URL Checked:no response
    Response Time: ~1 min

Xbox.com is DOWN for everyone.
    It is not just you. The server is not responding...

I hope those update servers are still working!!

Hope to be hacking away in Ryse in an hour : )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 DTA338

60 minutes...

This could be trouble live.xbox.com is down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Those of you getting a console tonight.. Be ready for system update, installing game (to a point it lets you play) and then starting to play. It ain't going to be a case of lobbing the disc in and away you go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 DTA338

This could be trouble live.xbox.com is down
    How S#it would it be (but brilliant in a way) if when we plug the One in, Don Mattrick pops up on the screen singing Rick Astley? Mattrick-rolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

maybe their giving the whole site a revamp for the launch :D or its just down........

Xbox website is gone offline world-wide by the looks of it http://www.xbox.com/en-ie/

Website Name: www.xbox.com
    URL Checked:no response
    Response Time: ~1 min

Xbox.com is DOWN for everyone.
    It is not just you. The server is not responding...

I hope those update servers are still working!!

Hope to be hacking away in Ryse in an hour : )

You sure, i see people playing online on Twitch?

DTA338 wrote: »
    60 minutes...

Just about to head out now in five minutes, can't wait till i play Fifa.

• Advertisement

You sure, i see people playing online on Twitch?

Yes everything is meant to be down, see the comments here http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/xbox.com.html , netflix is down, everything globally.
    This is not deliberate i'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement