Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Pushtrak wrote: »

'this is too all u sony haters who posted fake reviews on the ps4 one but i will be getting a xbone after the price drops to 350$

One star reviews by sony fanboys all over amazon, bunch of cun*s

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Grayditch wrote: »
    They read a bit iffy. On Amazon, do you have to have purchases the product to review it?

For the console which will not be named, they had to be verified purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Can you view your download queue or add to it with Smartglass when say you are at work? I can connect to the console but it seems all I can do is use the remote but obviously I can't see anything as the TV is not in front of me. I thought you could add or view downloads remotely, I can't see that feature at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

They read a bit iffy. On Amazon, do you have to have purchases the product to review it?

Not for the One and looking through those reviews there isnt a single verified 1 star yet (that ive seen anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

xbox One has already launched in few European countries such as New Zealand,

Should i trust this review now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That's so bogey that you can review a product you might not have bought there.

Or at all.

allanb49 wrote: »

Must of been a Yank that put that up ;)

allanb49 wrote: »

Could be an american reviewer?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I wouldn't worry too much lads. These internet wars always happen and must be one of the saddest things I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

Anyone else's xbox not working at all? The kinect is just terrible and wont recognise my face or pick up my voice when I talk. I got a free download of forza with the xbox and it wont let me download it. It keeps saying installing and then the xbox just freezes and restarts. Nothing is working it wont even open the settings menu. I am currently stuck in an endless cycle of the xbox shutting down and restarting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

SeaDaily wrote: »
    Anyone else's xbox not working at all? The kinect is just terrible and wont recognise my face or pick up my voice when I talk. I got a free download of forza with the xbox and it wont let me download it. It keeps saying installing and then the xbox just freezes and restarts. Nothing is working it wont even open the settings menu. I am currently stuck in an endless cycle of the xbox shutting down and restarting.

Ring MS support asap.

Blazer wrote: »
    Ring MS support asap.

Surely they'll just be inundated with calls though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I can't believe how sad people are putting up fake reviews. Amazing what brand loyalty can do....

I'd say it's a bitter pill for those NZ lads to change their country to Australia to get voice commands working.

The first Xbox One was sold in NZ, actually.

A few of these starting to pop up at the moment, beware.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=720494

That's literally the sound of nightmares, right there.

I'd say it's a bitter pill for those NZ lads to change their country to Australia to get voice commands working.

The first Xbox One was sold in NZ, actually.

Im amazed they got it this side of new years given they're usually an after thought for most companies

@SeaDaily Just contact support no one here or on any internet forum will be able to help since the consoles only out 12 hours and ms support team is huge so you should be too long waiting for assistence

NTMK wrote: »
    Im amazed they got it this side of new years given they're usually an after thought for most companies

@SeaDaily Just contact support no one here or on any internet forum will be able to help since the consoles only out 12 hours and ms support team is huge so you should be too long waiting for assistence

Ye I'll try get on to ms support. Xbox isnt even turning on now it just powers up and then turns itself off. Very disappointing as i was looking forward to playing it.

That's literally the sound of nightmares, right there.

This one is even louder, shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Xenji wrote: »
    This one is even louder, shudder

I wonder if it's on the first time you insert the disc or does it happen after a couple of times of disc changing

I was going to say disc insertions but that just sounds wrong this early! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Hold power for 10 seconds to reset it. Is your net connection dodgy by any chance?

Ye I'll try get on to ms support. Xbox isnt even turning on now it just powers up and then turns itself off. Very disappointing as i was looking forward to playing it.

What is the last screen you see before it powers off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Cant wait to get my hands on it. Haven't played anything in over a week :(

*Rips out hair

All positive reports so far?

One thing that has seriously P***ed me off is no streaming from a local media server.
    I've plex running on my nas and I couldnt stream to it. Should be able to push from my PC but its a pain in the hole.

Will get to play around more with it when I get home from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

to the guys who got it in xtravision...what is the story with having no choice but to buy a game :S?

ive a ps4 paid for weeks ago with them. i have 2 ps4 games in my house right now and dont want anymore games. scumbags!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    to the guys who got it in xtravision...what is the story with having no choice but to buy a game :S?

Are you saying xtravision forced x1 buyers to buy a game or get no console? Microsoft would absolutely crucify them if that's the case!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

MarkY91 wrote: »

ive a ps4 paid for weeks ago with them. i have 2 ps4 games in my house right now and dont want anymore games. scumbags!

Same thing will apply to ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Tippex wrote: »
    One thing that has seriously P***ed me off is no streaming from a local media server.
    I've plex running on my nas and I couldnt stream to it. Should be able to push from my PC but its a pain in the hole.

Will get to play around more with it when I get home from work.

huh?isnt it supposed to support DNLA streaming? or is this another coming soon feature?
    motherfrakkers :mad:

Are you saying xtravision forced x1 buyers to buy a game or get no console? Microsoft would absolutely crucify them if that's the case!

They made you buy either a game or accessory before they would give you your bundle, if you did not they would not give it to you.

Xenji wrote: »
    They made you buy either a game or accessory before they would give you your bundle, if you did not they would not give it to you.

I assume there was no mention of this when you made the pre-order?

• Advertisement

I assume there was no mention of this when you made the pre-order?

I did not order in there, was a friend who went in, others are saying it as well in the pre order thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement