Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

For some reason party chat is turned off by default, so if you do not think it is working, have a look at this
    It looks like party chat is turned off by default. It's that way when I set up a party in the friends app. The reason? I have no clue. I just set up a party on the Xbox One (couldn't test chat though since no one on my friends list is online) and it gave me the option to turn on party chat. It seems like this option is only available for the host of the party. Therefore, the questioning of whether or not the Xbox One has party chat must have came from people who weren't the host(s).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

trudub83 wrote: »
    What are they up to now? Think the highest I saw yesterday was €650 for Day One + FIFA14

some lad in Templebar looking for a grand. Some neck!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Zico-PES wrote: »
    UPS told me it wont be in the Dublin warehouse until Sunday night

joke ain't it, i will be expecting something from em as a token of good will....... Wont hold my breath though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Anyone know how long BF4 takes to install? Currently at 33% and I might have to pause the install and plug the Xbox out and move it to another room.

From the disc it took about 20 minutes for single player and another 40 for the rest

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭fpllad

What about the disk read error

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I know this has probably been posted but ...

Dat casual advertisin' yo'
    ib2GfHrl6GxqFG.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Well, probably not much use for those of you in Ireland waiting on UPS, but they just delivered to me in London.

Guy said it was mental today.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

CatInABox wrote: »
    Well, probably not much use for those of you in Ireland waiting on UPS, but they just delivered to me in London.

Enjoy it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Man, I just love the onion sometimes. A bit old, but hey...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Assassin's Creed 4 has been sitting at 99% for the past 30mins.. I'm going to assume its doing a update.

Kind of annoying that you can't find out.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

CatInABox wrote: »

Don't know what's going on really. UPS were 100% sure my xb1 would be in country until Sunday but its updated to arriving in Ireland 20 mins ago.

So would say Monday will be delivery date

Have my Xbox One set-uo now, and FIFA is downloading.

Took me six minutes to download and install the patch. Fibre broadband is the bees knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

SeaDaily wrote: »
    What broadband speed are you on?

I installed from the disc. The 6 GB patch was downloaded in about 9 minutes though. I've UPC 120 Mb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is party chat possible between 360 and One? Also noticed if you compare games with someone anything they played on One shows Xbox One Games and won't show you their games and achievements on your 360.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

calex71 wrote: »
    Is party chat possible between 360 and One? Also noticed if you compare games with someone anything they played on One shows Xbox One Games and won't show you their games and achievements on your 360.

No party chat cross-platform.

Text messages only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Killer Instinct is awesome, pity you only allowed use of one character, shame. I probably, buy it next week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Hawkeye1

anyones headset not working? mine isnt

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Killer Instinct is awesome, pity you only allowed use of one character, shame. I probably, buy it next week.

Fancy games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Im having trouble recording on Fifa, after I score a goal it's almost like Kinect stops listening for a few seconds, I can get it to do anything. When I eventually record something it's usually the end of a replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Forza Motorsport 5 took 2 hours with UPC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Just wondering, is the xbox one patch 2GB to download? Cos I see people mentioning 6GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Just wondering, is the xbox one patch 2GB to download? Cos I see people mentioning 6GB.

500mb I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kilnacash

Is the patch for call of duty taking anyone else hours to download. It is at 4% after two hours, download speed of 3 MB. Is the xbox one the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Kilnacash wrote: »
    Is the patch for call of duty taking anyone else hours to download. It is at 4% after two hours, download speed of 3 MB. Is the xbox one the problem?

Had the same thing with Battlefield.
    It'll eventually kick in.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kilnacash

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Had the same thing with Battlefield.
    It'll eventually kick in.

Cool I'll keep going, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

I've been messing about with the TV pass through and Sky HD. It works, and the voice control switching is pretty cool, but sadly there is noticeable slowdown with the picture at times :( I'm guessing that as Sky don't support this yet there would be issues, so hopefully it will be sorted out in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

How much space do the games take up on your hard drive if you have the disc version ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Xbone one plugged into itself

d77563d57efbd58d84a27cba31faa47b.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,856 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Can't get Kinnect to work for the wave racing game.

It is set up correctly - an on the Sports Rival screen I have a green dot, but I get a statement/error saying to make sure Kinnect is set up and not obstructed. Reckon the game simply needs more space between me and it to work, but would be nice if the green dot wasn't green when it clearly isn't working.

Also, 'Xbox Off' doesn't work, stupid accent - keeps thinking I am saying 'Xbox Pause'. 'Xbox On' works fine for me. (obviously set to UK store).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement