Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

they were available in a few Tesco Extra stores on launch night, I dont know what kind of availability they have now.

Zilch

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭monster1

Anyone having trouble with fifa 14? 2 of us use different controller layout, one classic, the other, alternative. it keeps changing it, and only allows one or the other for both controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Can anyone understand this? Does that mean I'm getting it today?

NUFtTDT.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

miralize wrote: »
    Can anyone understand this? Does that mean I'm getting it today?

NUFtTDT.png

Yeah, generally it would mean you would get it today. It's out for delivery in other words. For peace of mind you could ring the courier company and make sure they have your details/phone number so they know where to find you.

DaLad wrote: »
    Yeah, generally it would mean you would get it today. It's out for delivery in other words. For peace of mind you could ring the courier company and make sure they have your details/phone number so they know where to find you.

Its strange because the email I got the tracking number from said it was going to take between 1-3 working days. And I'm getting no answer from their depot, I know its lunch time so I might give it a few mins.

I'm very impatient in case that didnt come across..

EDIT : 30 mins!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

I've code for argos for xbox one .. in Limerick .. if anybody wants

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

198321 wrote: »
    I've code for argos for xbox one .. in Limerick .. if anybody wants

There are a good few console in Argos around the country.

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=144%2F9725

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all,
    Can people refrain from posting stock levels and offers for Xbox preorders here please. This thread is for discussion pertaining to the console.

Please use the "Beat the Scalpers thread" for such posts.

Thanks!

FG

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Can people refrain from posting stock levels and offers for Xbox preorders here please. This thread is for discussion pertaining to the console.

Please use the "Beat the Scalpers thread" for such posts.

Thanks!

FG

HERE IT IS for those who are interested :)

Its strange because the email I got the tracking number from said it was going to take between 1-3 working days. And I'm getting no answer from their depot, I know its lunch time so I might give it a few mins.

I'm very impatient in case that didnt come across..

EDIT : 30 mins!

Any luck getting through to them? lol

• Advertisement

Any luck getting through to them? lol

Setting it up now. Thank god for UPC 150MB :P Update is nearly done. Had some issues with HDMI but its fixed now.

Setting it up now. Thank god for UPC 150MB :P Update is nearly done. Had some issues with HDMI but its fixed now.

UPC ftw. What HDMI issues? Did you have it in the wrong port? lol

UPC ftw. What HDMI issues? Did you have it in the wrong port? lol

No it wasnt working with my HDMI switch, or it wasnt plugged in fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

No it wasnt working with my HDMI switch, or it wasnt plugged in fully.

I think I might be having the same issues with my magnet PVR.

The HDMI stops working after a while. Sometimes I need to unplug it and plug it back again for it to work. I gave up in the end and connected back to my AVR as there is no real need for me to use the XBOX for video but is something I will look into when I get my PS4 (so I will have something to do while I get mine repaired if it is indeed broken).

Yeah I just directly connected it to my monitor for now. This is fun. Fifa & Forza downloaded, now just some BF4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Yeah I just directly connected it to my monitor for now. This is fun. Fifa & Forza downloaded, now just some BF4 :)

You starting a Boards FC team this year on pro clubs?

You starting a Boards FC team this year on pro clubs?

Meh.. not too bothered this year. I'll join one though..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

how long does Fifa 14 take to install on the Xbox One?
    mine has started 10 mins ago & is still at 0%

MD1990 wrote: »
    how long does Fifa 14 take to install on the Xbox One?
    mine has started 10 mins ago & is still at 0%

Shouldn't take that long. Are you installing from disc or download?

Shouldn't take that long. Are you installing from disc or download?
    a download code that came with the console.
    the Fifa demo takes me 4 hrs to d/l
    so will this take about 12 hrs then?

• Advertisement

MD1990 wrote: »
    a download code that came with the console.
    the Fifa demo takes me 4 hrs to d/l
    so will this take about 12 hrs then?

Demo is 2.2gb, game is 8.8gb or so, so yeah probably lol. You must have a fairly slow connection then? You could get a loan of it from a friend who has it on disc if possible and install it from their disc.

Demo is 2.2gb, game is 8.8gb or so, so yeah probably lol. You must have a fairly slow connection then? You could get a loan of it from a friend who has it on disc if possible and install it from their disc.
    my connection on the internet is fine though its pretty fast.when i d/l demo's its very slow though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

peteeeed wrote: »

Was more surprised that he is 19 and was buying it for his 4 year old son, not the first mistake he has made :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Ahh hahaha i should not laugh but come on... that cant be real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Anyone know what the xbox achievements are like the secret one:-
    premium play featured challenge
    Any ideas on a website or anything to show us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

My X1 doesn't recognize my voice when I'm drunk! I think I should stop getting drunk! lmao :P
    (This isn't exclusively about you) No one can. It's an aspect of being drunk. It's sorta like this.
    men1main-630x420.jpg
    men12-630x420.jpg
    men2-2-333x500.jpg
    didn't they specifically say that you will be able to play games bought whereever, on your xbox. Was to do with not launching in a lot of countries - you could still import and buy as you wanted (this previously not being the case).
    I recall them saying not to import in the context of those countries that don't have live will have a brick as they wouldn't be able to update their console. So, I don't think they'd have said anything about a justification to import.
    peteeeed wrote: »
    guy pays £460 for photo of an xbox one
    Guy posts video that seemingly has the volume steadily decrease. Couldn't hear most of that.

Quick question, does anyone think the Xbox One would be ok vertically if I was going disc-less? The bluray drive is the only issue isnt it? As long as I dont block air vents it should be ok?

Quick question, does anyone think the Xbox One would be ok vertically if I was going disc-less? The bluray drive is the only issue isnt it? As long as I dont block air vents it should be ok?

As far as I can see, yeah, it should be okay. The disc drive would be the only thing I'd imagine.

• Advertisement

As far as I can see, yeah, it should be okay. The disc drive would be the only thing I'd imagine.

And when I do need to install a game I could just put it down for 30 mins or so while it installs, then put it back upright when the disc isnt in it? Perfect thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement