Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Hi all,
    Looking for a good headset that is xbo compatible. Decent budget. Any suggestions?

there isnt any x1 compatable headset out yet

turtle beach xo four (€130) and seven (€200) are due out in feb

thought there is a adapter coming out soon that will make old headsets work

*rough prices

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

ghost is the worst cod so far, i cant get into it myself, so much camping in it its crazy, maps are huge, i prefer a rushing style of play but its impossible with the window warriors in it and quick scopers.
    i miss my 360 for mw3 and black ops 1 and 2

I'm the exact same. Absolutely love Black Ops II online but I just cannot get into Ghosts, will be trading it in soon i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

dunworth1 wrote: »
    there isnt any x1 compatable headset out yet

turtle beach xo four (€130) and seven (€200) are due out in feb

thought there is a adapter coming out soon that will make old headsets work

*rough prices

Yeah because there is no Dolby Digital support yet.

The XO Four is marked as €109.99 on Smyths website & €139.99 on Gamestop website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭Cotts72

I'd be interested in this headset adaptor! Spent enough on my last one so not going to give in yet! The current headset is cheap and feels awkward!

On a side note caved and got marvel lego today, I'm looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Nazzu

Are any other games coming out in the next two months besides the ports of Tomb Raider and Rayman, it looks like it is just Thief on the 28/02 and then Titanfall on the 14/03, nothing else seems to have been announced, although might give me time to play the backlog of steam games I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Anyone got a work around for using voice with kinect while having access to music and video? Keeps looking for my region. Suppose i have to wait....?

also, you can't go wrong with Lego

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

OK so my headset isn't working correctly. I can hear people but they can't hear me. Anyway I can set things so I speak through my Kinect but hear people through the headset, instead of TV speakers?

Nazzu wrote: »
    Are any other games coming out in the next two months besides the ports of Tomb Raider and Rayman, it looks like it is just Thief on the 28/02 and then Titanfall on the 14/03, nothing else seems to have been announced, although might give me time to play the backlog of steam games I have.

D4, quantum break and possibly watch dogs are all due in quarter 1 I think also

Cotts72 wrote: »
    D4, quantum break and possibly watch dogs are all due in quarter 1 I think also

Q1 ends in March, so the only game there you might see is Watch Dogs at the end of March, Quantum Break last I saw would not be out till Q4 and as regards D4 I have not seen any mention of a time frame. I not a big fan of the mystery of when I will get new game for something I paid a lot of money for, would prefer a bit more clarity :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

D4 is episodic, so who knows the schedule they'll go with for the episodes, or even how many episodes there'll be for it. I know Amazon and Gamestop only use placeholders, so they are not reliable for release dates, but generally the dates they put down are of the too early variety than too late, and from what I understand they're looking at a June release.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I'm kind of looking forward to playing Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare which is out on the 20th of Feb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

wexdevil wrote: »
    I'm kind of looking forward to playing Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare which is out on the 20th of Feb

Not after peggle 2 I'm not , peggle 2 was a good game but not a great game and half a game at that !!!!!

Just in case anyone is on the fence regarding marvel lego,it's brilliant, having Great fun with it at the moment! Already planning on getting the lego hobbit now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Nazzu wrote: »

pretty sure the lego movie game will be released in febuary to coinside with the movie release :)

confirmed....it is out feb 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I bought Ryse yesterday just purely because of this thread. I'm making a revenge list just in case it's useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Achilles wrote: »
    That's probably the well known 50hz vs 60hz issue.

Aye,

Sure its not supported this side of the pond, its kind of if it works great, if not, tis not supported....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Nolimits wrote: »
    I bought Ryse yesterday just purely because of this thread. I'm making a revenge list just in case it's useless.
    ryse is worth playing just for the graphics, i was looking around at the start and got hacked to death, distracted by the scenery lol

jenjenten wrote: »
    pretty sure the lego movie game will be released in febuary to coinside with the movie release :)

Sorted :D

jenjenten wrote: »

Unfortunately the game has yet to be given a EU release date, only a US and AU.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 beautron

Can u download Assassins creed brotherhood on the xbox one?
    Like a 360 version or anything.

You can't play 360 games on the One, so no.

:(
    I was hoping it'd be available as a download or somink. Pity, its my favourite game EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

beautron wrote: »
    :(
    I was hoping it'd be available as a download or somink. Pity, its my favourite game EVER

Even if it was for download it still won't work. X1 can only play X1 games, digital or not.

yea i hear ya

I'm hanging on to my systems as well as getting the next gen. I'll still want to play older games at times.

I just gave my ps3 to my bro

doh
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

HDMI pass through with the PS3 is dead handy. Never getting out of the chair again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

What is the passthrough like for the 360?
    Thinking of plugging the 360 in for streaming from the media centre while I finish of the man cave otherwise it will just be sitting there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Tippex wrote: »
    What is the passthrough like for the 360?
    Thinking of plugging the 360 in for streaming from the media centre while I finish of the man cave otherwise it will just be sitting there

I use my 360 through my one sometimes and never had a problem with playing videos, there is a slight lag but it's only noticeable when playing games, I even played Wolf Among Us through it and had no problems.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement