Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

dmcdante wrote: »
    I just got my code from gamestop cause i upgraded to the level 3 card happy out now cause i got none from siging up

What's a level 3 card ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What's a level 3 card ?

A loyalty card you have to pay for .

calex71 wrote: »
    A loyalty card you have to pay for .

I never heard about that and I've bought a lot of stuff in gamestop. Do you get discounts and stuff with it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

NOT THAT MUCH BUT FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS THEY WERE SELLING GAMES FOR 8 EURO AND IF YOU HAD A CARD YOU GET IT FOR 5 AND ON YOUR BIRTHDAY THEY WILL GIVE YOU A DISSCOUNT ON USED GAMES AND SOME BETA CODES AND STUFF

NOT THAT MUCH BUT FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS THEY WERE SELLING GAMES FOR 8 EURO AND IF YOU HAD A CARD YOU GET IT FOR 5 AND ON YOUR BIRTHDAY THEY WILL GIVE YOU A DISSCOUNT ON USED GAMES AND SOME BETA CODES AND STUFF

Stop shouting at me ;( is the card expensive ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

caps_on.jpg

Stop shouting at me ;( is the card expensive ?
    Sorry for the caps it was 15 euro but i got a year of game informer and some other 10 euro off a EA game and a titanfall poster but i don't know if they are still doing that offer

Sorry for the caps it was 15 euro but i got a year of game informer and some other 10 euro off a EA game and a titanfall poster but i don't know if they are still doing that offer

I'll look into it. Cheers !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

€15? They were giving them out free at the midnight launch for the console that will not be named, I assume they did the same for the Xbox launch?

Anybody have a titanfall game code there not going to use ? Would really appreciate one.

• Advertisement

The normal card was free but not the level 3 and i got both consoles and they said nothing about giving the level 3 for free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

The February update should be rolling out around now.

Edit:
    The ability to see and manage your storage space. With this update, you will find it easy to find how much space your content takes up and better manage your content. You can also control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue. We’ve separated My Games and My Apps into separate lists, so you can easily create separate queues for both. Now you can pick the order in which you want your content to load and we’ve added a boot progress indicator so you can better track updates while they load.

The battery power indicator is back! You can see it right on the home screen, so you can easily track how much battery life is left on your controller.

And, you will be able to use your USB keyboard with your Xbox One.

Ha he went from sounding like it wasn't coming soon earlier on redit to that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Downloading the new update now as I type

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Downloading the new update now as I type

Did you get a prompt that it was available ?

Did you get a prompt that it was available ?

Nope turned it off for about 15 minutes

I did do iI full power cycle and turned it on before I turned it off

I'm not seeing the storage option anywhere though

Nope turned it off for about 15 minutes

I did do iI full power cycle and turned it on before I turned it off

I'm not seeing the storage option anywhere though

When you press the guide button on the home screen is the battery indicator shown beside the clock on the bottom right ?

When you press the guide button on the home screen is the battery indicator shown beside the clock on the bottom right ?

Yep

Can't see anything storage in settings

• Advertisement

Yep

Can't see anything storage in settings

Still not seeing the update for me. Think I read something about it being in the my games section ?

Still not seeing the update for me. Think I read something about it being in the my games section ?

Ah found it thanks

Ah found it thanks

33% used already ? You better hope there's a update to allow USB hard drives

33% used already ? You better hope there's a update to allow USB hard drives

Yep bf4 takes up 35gb

Looks to be about 90gb reserved for the os

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Sure MS will just release another SKU in 12 months with a 1Tb HDD. A 500Gb HDD was way to small from the start and was easy to see from the reported game install sizes, even worse if you go all digital for games. At least the competition lets you use any HDD or SSD that will fit into it and that will be a 2Tb very shortly.

The "features" of this update should have been in the OS since day one, even the 360 had this. Checked HDD capacity and battery usage is simple 101 and should not have been overlooked imo.

Yep bf4 takes up 35gb

Looks to be about 90gb reserved for the os

That's an awful lot out of 500gb for the os. They will have to allow external hard drive usage or dome connection to the cloud for it to function well. Especially if they want to push digital downloads !!

No software eject for discs in this >? I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses "Press Y" to eject the disc :(

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Just got the update, I'm at 65% full for my hdd :/

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/how-get-xbox1-titanfall-beta-codes-1-working-method-2040154/
    for anyone trying to get a beta code.. worked for me an hour ago still downloading it ! 4.88GB!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

podgemk wrote: »
    http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/how-get-xbox1-titanfall-beta-codes-1-working-method-2040154/
    for anyone trying to get a beta code.. worked for me an hour ago still downloading it ! 4.88GB!!

You can do the same automated method throught help.ea.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement