Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Thats great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

I am going to buy an xbox one with deadrising 3 and 2nd controller today in gamestop. :)

gonna have a friend over too and try out the new console. Looking forward to it.

Deadrising 3 is available pre-owned for only €5 cheaper, but I will probably get it pre-owned. I don't mind as long as it works properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Backfire wrote: »
    I am going to buy an xbox one with deadrising 3 and 2nd controller today in gamestop. :)

gonna have a friend over too and try out the new console. Looking forward to it.

Deadrising 3 is available pre-owned for only €5 cheaper, but I will probably get it pre-owned. I don't mind as long as it works properly.

Just so you know, dead rising ain't two player.

Just so you know, dead rising ain't two player.

I know :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I know :)

does have online co op mode though so not too bad

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »

I doubt I will be using that function to be honest. I prefer offline gaming and my internet connection is pretty crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I doubt I will be using that function to be honest. I prefer offline gaming and my internet connection is pretty crap.

We best not mention that 13GB patch for it so :D

Don't worry, it does have fixes in but not for anything game breaking, it's essentially has the DLC included in that patch. So when you buy it it's ready to go....... avoid the DLC though it's a total rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Folks may have already been posted but I thought I would pop them in here anyways.... Videogamesplus.ca has another few bargains for sale..

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is €26.88 on Pre-order I know it's essentially a demo but I posted it anyways...

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=645_660&products_id=21630

Rayman Legends is €26.88
    https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=645_660&products_id=21584

Ryse is €26.88 until the 27th of Feb

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=645_660&products_id=21089

calex71 wrote: »
    We best not mention that 13GB patch for it so :D

Don't worry, it does have fixes in but not for anything game breaking, it's essentially has the DLC included in that patch. So when you buy it it's ready to go....... avoid the DLC though it's a total rip off.

Yeah realised there is a 13gb update, my mate was able to explain to me that the dlc content is in the update. Stupid capcom. Annoyingly had to go to my friends house with the console to download the initial 500mb update file, my eircom broadband went down, red light on router. Still got in a couple of hours of deadrising, mad fun. Really enoying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

miju wrote: »

the co op mode is annoying, ive been happily running around slapping zombies with my dildo, and all of a sudden i hear a kid shouting at me and following me around.... strange that someone can just join my game

• Advertisement

the co op mode is annoying, ive been happily running around slapping zombies with my dildo, and all of a sudden i hear a kid shouting at me and following me around.... strange that someone can just join my game

You can turn that off in settings so no else can join.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I thought Rayman was out here today. Another 10 days? RIDIC!

Lamposts wrote: »
    I thought Rayman was out here today. Another 10 days? RIDIC!

It's out here on friday. PS4 is showing 28th though.

I downloaded and installed the 13gb update :) had the console on all day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 shanewalsh121

Folks may have already been posted but I thought I would pop them in here anyways.... Videogamesplus.ca has another few bargains for sale..

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is €26.88 on Pre-order I know it's essentially a demo but I posted it anyways...

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=645_660&products_id=21630

Rayman Legends is €26.88
    https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=645_660&products_id=21584

Ryse is €26.88 until the 27th of Feb

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=645_660&products_id=21089

Some good games at good prices

I downloaded and installed the 13gb update :) had the console on all day

Ha I bet, hope you had another game to play while it was downloading or a book to read at least :p

calex71 wrote: »
    Ha I bet, hope you had another game to play while it was downloading or a book to read at least :p

Was busy for most of the day but when i wanted to play dr3, played batman arkham origins on the 360 instead. :)

I find that the xbox one controllers are heavier on power as my rechargeable AAs done last as long in them compared to 360 controllers. I dont mind that much, i have a good few AA batteries that i keep charged so i am never short.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Odd. I find the opposite.

Mine last about a week longer in the One controller!

Odd. I find the opposite.

Mine last about a week longer in the One controller!

Maybe its the batteries so..?

I dont mind that much as i ensure that my 2nd controller has charged batteries in it ready to pick up and continue gaming. The unit i have for charging AAs is gonna be busy from now on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

The new media remote looks lush! http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-media-remote

xboxone_remote_rhs_tilt_whitebg_rgb_2013.png?h=327&w=940

but....but.....i thought the whole point of Kinect was to take over a tv remotes functionS?....or is M$ just tryna get more money from us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Options are options!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Grayditch wrote: »
    Options are options!

"Xbox....find my remote"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

jenjenten wrote: »
    The new media remote looks lush! http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-media-remote

xboxone_remote_rhs_tilt_whitebg_rgb_2013.png?h=327&w=940

but....but.....i thought the whole point of Kinect was to take over a tv remotes functionS?....or is M$ just tryna get more money from us?

not sure how useful this is tbh, i haven't seen the interface but getting to channel 315 on sky woudlnt be fun with no numberpad and if it is onscreen you might as well use your controller.

jenjenten wrote: »
    "Xbox....find my remote"

More like "Xbox, find the wandering Sony fanyboy!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Keep getting "no servers found" in titanfall!!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Stab*City wrote: »
    Keep getting "no servers found" in titanfall!!

indeed, and you wont find them again until mid march.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

mental note: Delete the Beta and reclaim the 5GB on the HDD :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I take it the beta has expired?!? Just got an invite to the beta test of the system update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Stab*City wrote: »
    I take it the beta has expired?!? Just got an invite to the beta test of the system update.

Yup, it expired Thursday night. Keep us posted on what's in the dashboard update.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement