Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Lamposts wrote: »
    Agree with this. I picked it up today and it's actually just class. So much fun to just chill out and play.

To Argos I go in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Cotts72 wrote: »
    To Argos I go in the morning!

It's 40 euro on the xbox store if you're into digital games. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Has anyone used HMV's delivery service before? Was considering ordering the Titanfall bundle off their website, but don't want to have to wait until after Paddy's day for delivery.

http://www.hmv.ie/xb-one-console-titanfall.html

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Drum.lad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Drum.lad wrote: »

You could be waiting anywhere from 7-21 days to get it or possibly longer, Zavvi are notoriously hit and miss when it comes to delivery times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Drum.lad wrote: »

£399 on Amazon works out bout 484 Euro or 499 in game stop wedsite hmv 499 aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

gotthebug wrote: »
    £399 on Amazon works out bout 484 Euro or 499 in game stop wedsite hmv 499 aswell

Argos hav a great deal at the moment 469.99 with fifa14 and plants vs zombies

gotthebug wrote: »
    Argos hav a great deal at the moment 469.99 with fifa14 and plants vs zombies

Out of stock in nearly all stores though.

Thinking of just buying the standard version for €469.99 with Plants vs Zombies. Should I go ahead and do it, or do people think the Titanfall bundle will be the same price along with Plants vs Zombies when it comes out next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Anyone else having issues with the controller? Mainly the left analogue stick and lb button. I'm not sure if im just unlucky but iv had to send back 3 controllers to be fixed for the same issues, either a grinding or clicking that seems to pop out of place on the left analogue stick and the lb button getting stuck

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Anyone else having issues with the controller? Mainly the left analogue stick and lb button. I'm not sure if im just unlucky but iv had to send back 3 controllers to be fixed for the same issues, either a grinding or clicking that seems to pop out of place on the left analogue stick and the lb button getting stuck

havent had any issues with the controller yet. when you getting your ass back online buddy?

miju wrote: »
    havent had any issues with the controller yet. when you getting your ass back online buddy?

When I get a working controller :P My membership ran up last month ill renew it for titanfall though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Nope had no problems with the controller at all! Broke my basic headset alright but pretty sure that was my own fault, damaged the internal wiring I guess. Contacted online support and they sent me out a new one without returning the old one. Had it within a week. Top notch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

You'd want to be unbelievably unlucky to have 3 controllers with the same issue, it just sounds like something you (or someone else) are doing to them.

When I get a working controller :P My membership ran up last month ill renew it for titanfall though.

Ah good to hear man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

article-1220536-06D3F2F0000005DC-274_468x338.jpg

Actually can anyone offer any advice on new headset.

I'm looking at the Astro A40s or A50s at the minute but havent completely ruled out Turtlebeach.

My requirements are basically:

- wireless is preferable (but I can perfectly live with a wired headset)
    - mic obviously
    - has input / output facility so I can add party chat to live stream

You'd want to be unbelievably unlucky to have 3 controllers with the same issue, it just sounds like something you (or someone else) are doing to them.

I still have both my original 360 controllers working perfectly. All iv played is a few hours of fifa or battlefield then iv to send it off for repairs.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I still have both my original 360 controllers working perfectly. All iv played is a few hours of fifa or battlefield then iv to send it off for repairs.

Maybe they're not being repaired, or there's a flaw with your specific controller that no amount of patch work will sort out, tbh after the 2nd repair I'd be seeking a new controller.

joking aside, my day one controller feels a bit flimsy to me, its like the actual plastic used to make the body of the controller is thinner or something. and if i squeeze gently where you grip it, you can clearly hear a creak or click sound.

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Are you sure you are not just getting back the same controller 3 times? Insist on a replacement, repairs must be permanent.

Fair enough. Are you sure you are not just getting back the same controller 3 times? Insist on a replacement, repairs must be permanent.

The last one is definitely brand new but im getting the same issue again. Got it back last week and heard a slight click and rattle this morning my heart is broken with it

The last one is definitely brand new but im getting the same issue again. Got it back last week and heard a slight click and rattle this morning my heart is broken with it

Up to you so, you can insist on a refund if you wish but it sounds like your only option is another replacement.

At least its not a common issue just **** luck. I should invest in a 2nd control anyway

At least its not a common issue just **** luck. I should invest in a 2nd control anyway

a fella of lower moral standards than myself would buy a new controller from a corporate behemoth like gamestop or a customer screwing place like xtravision, then return your broken one. ta-da. two controllers.

Its not mad common anyway, but it can happen. Out of about 60 controllers I've had no issues.

a fella of lower moral standards than myself would buy a new controller from a corporate behemoth like gamestop or a customer screwing place like xtravision, then return your broken one. ta-da. two controllers.

That was my previous plan but microsoft keep sending me a day one edition

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/03/04/logitech-debuts-wireless-harmony-smart-keyboard-for-xbox-one-and-more

wireless keyboard, looks nice, dunno what you'd actually use it for though.

edit: that price!

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/03/04/logitech-debuts-wireless-harmony-smart-keyboard-for-xbox-one-and-more

wireless keyboard, looks nice, dunno what you'd actually use it for though.

Web browsing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

http://majornelson.com/2014/03/04/project-spark-beta-comes-to-xbox-one-today/

Looks like the Project Spark Beta goes live today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement