Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One - General Discussion (NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PS4 - MOD WARNING Post 6903)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

recyclops wrote: »
    469 with two games can't really argue with that.

How did you work it out over six months?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,018 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That's good value. I payed 539 with cod ghosts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭recyclops

Using the buy now pay later scheme I paid deposit of 50 have to pay remainder by the 22 Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 9,089 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Which Argos did you get it in? I tried today in Dundrum and they refused to give me Fifa for free with the Titanfall bundle so I told them where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Which Argos did you get it in? I tried today in Dundrum and they refused to give me Fifa for free with the Titanfall bundle so I told them where to go.

Entitled much?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

miralize wrote: »
    Entitled much?

He's entitled to the free game that was advertised

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭recyclops

I reserved it online on the special offer, grabbed it down in laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Just logged into my xbox profile on my computer and none of my Xbox One activity is there (only 360 activity). How do I change this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭maximoose

AFAIK you can't - the xbox site hasn't been updated to include your activity on the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Just got the xbox one titanfall and FIFA just there for 469.99 :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Can't see this now on the Argos site - and I'm due to buy the Titanfall Bundle over the next few days! :eek:

If there's a limited deal with FIFA to be had I'll reserve it and get tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Dades wrote: »
    Can't see this now on the Argos site - and I'm due to buy the Titanfall Bundle over the next few days! :eek:

If there's a limited deal with FIFA to be had I'll reserve it and get tomorrow...

Here it is http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1989522/c_1/1|category_root|Video+games|14419738/c_2/3|cat_19780877|Xbox+One|37328270.htm

Click on the red special offers to see the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭markad1

page copied if you need to show it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

http://t.co/DE3P3E8Skd

Big savings on thief and tomb raider this weekend (50% off), call of duty ghosts hardened edition is 20% off.

Thanks lads - I actually found it after I posted and then had to run for a train. Not before I reserved the bundle + game to collect tomorrow, however!

A month ago I was looking at 500 quid for a console only - now we're looking at 469 for the console plus two premium games. Happy bunny. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I went in and they were charging full price until I said it so make sure you say it to them. The manager came over and I showed him it on my phone and he put it straight through!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Big savings on thief and tomb raider this weekend (50% off), call of duty ghosts hardened edition is 20% off.

Gonna pick up both Thief & Tomb Raider for myself on the U.S market. 2 games for €42. I'll be having some of that! :D

Carroller wrote: »
    I went in and they were charging full price until I said it so make sure you say it to them. The manager came over and I showed him it on my phone and he put it straight through!
    No chance of me letting this slip - have the mail with all the details ready to rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Anyone else having problems with Xbox live? Can't get access to my friends list or anything and can't connect to the server on Titanfall....

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,236 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone else having problems with Xbox live? Can't get access to my friends list or anything and can't connect to the server on Titanfall....

for me at the moment too. keeps asking for my e-mail and password, logs in for a 2 seconds then has an error and kicks me again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Just checked Xbox.com

Seems there are problems and there looking into it....

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,236 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Seems to be working now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Seems to be working now.

Not for everybody, and the status warning is still in place: http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Shred

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Gonna pick up both Thief & Tomb Raider for myself on the U.S market. 2 games for €42. I'll be having some of that! :D

I wasn't sure about either of these when they came out but for that price why the hell not! Even €60 for the two is brilliant value, fair play to MS.
    Not for everybody, and the status warning is still in place: http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

Yeah i can connect to live but no servers are being found for Titanfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Shred

Updates on twitter:

@Titanfallgame: Microsoft is working on a few Xbox Live issues that may be affecting your ability to play Titanfall. Updates here: http://t.co/ljv4XzEiiK

@Titanfallgame: Update: The current issue will affect both PC and Xbox One platforms. Please visit http://t.co/ljv4XzEiiK for more details #Titanfall

@Titanfallgame: @WinterPwnd Titanfall utilizes Microsoft’s Azura server network for both PC and Xbox One. That service is currently being impacted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,156 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Titanfall "cannot find server"
    Forza "can't join match"
    KillerInstinct "needs an update"
    Project Spark "needs an update"

My xbox one user experience is at a fairly low point right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Think i might try thief- surely worth that kind of money at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Think i might try thief- surely worth that kind of money at least?

I'm tempted by tomb raider, thiefs reviews arent great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I bought tomb raider on the 360 in Gamestop a couple of weeks ago for a tenner- still in the wrapper. Not a reflection on the game, more a reflection on my life atm :o:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Tomb raider on the 360 was brilliant, I've been tempted by thief the last few weeks,surely this is a sign to take the plunge ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement