Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Bus Stop

Options
  • 06-02-2013 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hey everyone I need help urgently! I need to get a bus to Nenagh on Friday. I'm working on the IDA business park so the best place to get the bus would probably be from A.I.T but I have no idea where it stops around there....Does it stop at the gates or on campus? Thanks everyone ^_^
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

There's a little bus shelter just inside the main gate (the one across from Willow). It might be worth calling Bus Eireann to make sure the bus stops by there, because I know some of the Longford buses don't, despite the journey planner saying so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

martinak89 wrote: »
    Hey everyone I need help urgently! I need to get a bus to Nenagh on Friday. I'm working on the IDA business park so the best place to get the bus would probably be from A.I.T but I have no idea where it stops around there....Does it stop at the gates or on campus? Thanks everyone ^_^

The Citylink stops at the gate, basically on the roundabout. I'd bet the bus eireann one is similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

Cool thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

martinak89 wrote: »
    Cool thanks guys :)

If you see a tall, tired looking guy walking behind you, don't worry. That'll be me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Might be a bit late, but I used to get this bus every Friday and yeah it stops at the shelter inside the gate except for the one at 8.25 in the morning. And it is always jammed with people!

• Advertisement
Advertisement