Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrestlemania in showtime??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

That would be pretty cool! they did same thing for the super bowl at the weekend! heard they got a good crowd!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Very interested! Thanks for sharing. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

D'oh, never thought to stick the thread here too. I've been badgering them for a while about this, not show what the logistics are considering the Superbowl wasn't on ppv and Mania won't end til 4am or thereabouts? I'll go in a heartbeat if they do it though be great craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Won't the pre show start at 11:30pm, also anyone from Dublin here is an idea for you, the first train back from Limerick is 5:40am, plenty of time to get from the cinema to the train station I would assume as the show will end at 4 am or thereabouts, the train would get back to Dublin arround 9am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Anymore updates on this? Nothing new on the FB event page

• Advertisement

as far as i know its going ahead! call cinema to book tickets! my brother said he got his! but he could be lying to torment me hahah 061 329 288

just went onto showtimes facebook page! its definitely happening lads so if ye want tickets better call soon there last post from yesterday is saying tickets are getting scarce

https://www.facebook.com/showtimecinemaslimerick?fref=ts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I wanna go but nobody will come with me :( bloody employed people putting work before my priorities!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I picked up 2 tickets this afternoon anyway. :)

Melion wrote: »
    I wanna go but nobody will come with me :( bloody employed people putting work before my priorities!!

I'll be there bud come on in!!!!

• Advertisement

Going to this as well, its on in screen 2, was in there the other night and there's well over 200 seats in there, hope its packed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Not seen a wrestlemania in years, what time does it start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Should organise some Boards.ie mania matches for in the carpark. :D

Not seen a wrestlemania in years, what time does it start?

I'll be rocking my CM Punk shirt :pac: doubt he'll win but one can hope

ah no!! they cant take away the takers record!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Kess73 wrote: »
    Should organise some Boards.ie mania matches for in the carpark. :D

The New Mod Kess73 vs. the Old Mod Insect Overlord in a Bra and Panties match

Clareman wrote: »
    The New Mod Kess73 vs. the Old Mod Insect Overlord in a Bra and Panties match

Well I had been thinking of a mods versus those they banned type event, but now I am a little concerned about how quickly you arrived at wanting to see me and Top Cat in lingerie. :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Well I had been thinking of a mods versus those they banned type event, but now I am a little concerned about how quickly you arrived at wanting to see me and Top Cat in lingerie. :eek:

That's more a Survivor Series type match surely.

How about a Money in the Bank match where the winner gets to be mod for a day of their choosing during the year?

Clareman wrote: »
    That's more a Survivor Series type match surely.

How about a Money in the Bank match where the winner gets to be mod for a day of their choosing during the year?

I like the idea of me finding two like minded individuals and doing Shield style run ins during the show. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Anybody interested in seeing the youtube pre-show? It's on from 11-12 just before it starts proper. It will have all the hype videos and some matches from Metlife stadium etc I think it would be worth a watch, at least we wont have to wait too long sunday night to see some action! Showtime seemed interested, maybe anyone who'd like to see it can message/email them etc to get it going?!
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/wrestlemania-29-pre-and-post-shows-26103176

I like the idea of me finding two like minded individuals and doing Shield style run ins during the show. :D

I'm in!!

I need to find a Sheamus and a Big Show. :(

There'll be loads of Sheamus' here, Big Show you'll be struggling I'd say

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Been following this thread for a while. Gutted I won't make it. Stupid work! Hope it's a good one.

I also have work, thats why i got these to sleep at my desk :p

248112.jpg

You can borrow my younger brother as your Big Show. At 6'5 or 6'6 he should look tall enough beside the rest of ya. Cannot promise that there would not be a heel turn though :pac:

Maybe you should just do your hair and take the Sheamus role yourself. Better than being the Blandy Boreton.

Melion wrote: »
    I'm in!!

You can be Corbally's answer to Dean Ambrose. :)

You can be Corbally's answer to Dean Ambrose. :)

That'll do me!!

• Advertisement

Anyone wanna see the Wrestlemania set? Vince revealed it last night, don't watch it you want to see the arena on the night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pOPWbpPdtxc

won't embed so people won't spoil it as its in the youtube still pic

Advertisement