Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrestlemania in showtime??

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

What time is "kick off" tomorrow night? 1am or 2? I'm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

12 bells tomorrow night

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm thinking a few beers for the rugby tomorrow, to bed for the evening and then Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Clareman wrote: »
    I'm thinking a few beers for the rugby tomorrow, to bed for the evening and then Wrestlemania.

sounds a good plan to me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Same, finish work at 5 so home, nap, then beers, food and Wrrrrestlemaniaaaa!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Have they decided if it'll be a BYOB event or not?

Have they decided if it'll be a BYOB event or not?

yeah its on their facebook page, bring beers but they'll be checking ID.

Stuck a 20 quid bet on my picks, if they all win I'll be over the moon :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Less than 90 minutes to go! \o/

what time are people showing up tonight

• Advertisement

gregers85 wrote: »
    what time are people showing up tonight

I'll stroll down for 11:45. Have to meet one of the lads to give him his ticket.

yeh was thinking the same! there is 5 of us comin so want make sure we all get seats together haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭adaminho

Pre-show just started on you tube woo hoo!

krudler wrote: »
    Stuck a 20 quid bet on my picks, if they all win I'll be over the moon :D

I'm guessing Mark Henry messed that bet up

Great night tonight lads!!! the craic for the taker/punk match was brill!!! undertaker keepin his crown as it should be :p
    the BYOB was nearly a bad idea at the end but luckily nothing kicked off!! great night!!

Clareman wrote: »
    I'm guessing Mark Henry messed that bet up

Yes! thought Ryback was a lock

gregers85 wrote: »
    Great night tonight lads!!! the craic for the taker/punk match was brill!!! undertaker keepin his crown as it should be :p
    the BYOB was nearly a bad idea at the end but luckily nothing kicked off!! great night!!

those fcuking idiots lobbing cans and bottles at the end? absolute ****, we were up the back and once they started doing that we thought something was going to kick off. some guy down the front got drenched, It's not a live event you're at stop lobbing things at the expensive cinema screen , bet theres a big stain on it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Typical, some people trying to ruin it for everyone else.

Jofspring wrote: »
    Typical, some people trying to ruin it for everyone else.

Exactly, its that kind of sh1tty behaviour that's going to put Showtime off doing stuff like this again.

krudler wrote: »
    those fcuking idiots lobbing cans and bottles at the end? absolute ****, we were up the back and once they started doing that we thought something was going to kick off. some guy down the front got drenched, It's not a live event you're at stop lobbing things at the expensive cinema screen , bet theres a big stain on it now.

That lad was just to the left nd down from me! he really got soaked!! i really taught it was gonna erupt then!! load of immature muppets! yeh that lad that hit the screen what an azzhole!! yeh id say the place is stinking today from stale beer nd full of stains!! everywhere!! bloody idiots!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Typical for some tards to ruin it for everyone. That will probably put Showtime off doing it again.

Having said that, making it BYOB was asking for trouble.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Typical for some tards to ruin it for everyone. That will probably put Showtime off doing it again.

Having said that, making it BYOB was asking for trouble.

Probably, but the Superbowl was as well, anyone there do anything stupid? wasnt at it. There's probably a big beer stain on the screen now, and that place still has the new cinema feel to it, dumbasses.

was a fun night anyway, place was well into Punk/Taker, not so much the last two matches, cos lets be honest, Rock/Cena was sh1t lol

I was sitting near the front. Got splashed a bit, but nothing too bad. One of the lads did a Stone Cold impression, drinking from two cans and smashing them against each other. That was kinda funny. I think it was the same fella who ran down the front to do HHH's entrance!

I was more afraid of being hit with a bottle after I saw that one hit the screen. The cinema must have made a fortune off hot-dogs and popcorn though, so I'd say they won't be too pissed off about the clean-up this one time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Going by their Facebook they were delighted with the event.

Any security at it? I can see them maybe going down that route if they are having BYOB.

Would love to see the Lions Tour on in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

idiots sitting over at the left of the cinema ruining it for everyone. is it too much to ask to not wreck the place. it was a great night considering how porr the event itself was but it was spoiled by idiots who where "just having a laugh" pathetic

dont blame byob. it worked for the superbowel. its just the imature idiots that where there sunday night. if the kids wherent there it would have went perfect

Advertisement