Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AyA Yeoman U/O

Options
  • 06-02-2013 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just a quick question, I have a AyA Yeoman 12g U/O. I have seen many refrences to the Yeoman S/S, but nothing on the Under/Over. Its got a single selective trigger, multi-chokes and ejectors. Got it secondhand, picked it mainly because it fits beautifully. Were these a commonplace gun, or were the just the basic entry level U/O for AyA, and few imported ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Bought one myself as my first shotgun this time last year and substituted it a few months ago. Wasn't a bad gun at all, was just a bit too short for me. Does yours have engraving on the action?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

Hi Blay,
    Its just got AYA YEOMAN engraved on the action sides. Some kind of polished finish, bit like chrome/stainless or nickle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Ah ok, they made them with and without it...my own had it, same gun other than that.

Advertisement