Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much does your baby eat?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭littlemissfixit

Was told to wait to 1yr for egg whites with my first, as a result she wont touch eggs at all, she became fussy from about 1yr so anything that wasnt very common to her then, she has always refused to eat since. My son got eggs from 7mths and he has been fine, and loves it and I love it cause they're so handy! They both got yogurt and milk in cooking/cereal from 6-7 mths too.
    I think if allergies are prevalent in your family, you should take more care, otherwise just look out for signs of upset and if there arent any they must be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

There are so many contradictory studies about introducing foods! Some say introducing dairy before 1 will increase chances of allergies later, some say it decreases them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Rose35 wrote: »

Creche told me they dont introduce eggs until baby is two years old............ I see you give your 10mth old a scrambled egg. Im so confused now with the no dairy until they are one and no eggs till they are two!!!

I know, it is v.confusing as advice seems to change from week to week almost.
    The advice I got was milk is fine from 6 months & if there is no history off egg allergies then 6 months is fine also.
    It used to be recommend to leave eggs until 1 to prevent allergies but have since found it makes no difference, if you're allergic then you're allergic.

Advertisement