Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 5 ( Friday - Tuesday)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Dave how's Monday night ?

Not great, I can do monday, but I would be about 2230ish before I get in home. Otherwise, anytime Friday (apart from the beers) or anytime Sunday.
    Or Saturday before 1100; after 1800.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Broncos and Chiefs. Will be an interesting rematch after your improved form with thatfantastic victory against the Jets !

Want to try for Sunday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'm down to host the Giants!

Just a quick question can I only play the games from tomorrow onwards or is it possible to play tonight providing the giants can?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Berty44 wrote: »
    Broncos and Chiefs. Will be an interesting rematch after your improved form with thatfantastic victory against the Jets !

Want to try for Sunday night?

I usually get 1 big result a season then its back to the norm but at least Schefter is kinda backing me
    Adam O'Schefter ‏@BoardsMadden RT @SkipBaylessEA Let's kill the hype around this team NOW. Wake me next week when the Chiefs are 4-1. #CCM

Sunday should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Carroller wrote: »
    I'm down to host the Giants!

Just a quick question can I only play the games from tomorrow onwards or is it possible to play tonight providing the giants can?

dont think you can play before tomorrow, cant advance gameweek before all relevent league games for current gameweek are played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

dont think you can play before tomorrow, cant advance gameweek before all relevent league games for current gameweek are played.

You can play tonight after the league is advanced. Normally around 11 give or take

gufc21 wrote: »
    You can play tonight after the league is advanced. Normally around 11 give or take

Oh yeah, sorry my mistake, forgot the league gets advanced around 11 on the last night, my point was more about having to wait til the league was advanced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Sunday at 7:30 Ian?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Can do Friday at 8pm around most of weekend or Monday at 8?!

Can't do Friday. Weekend should be ok, but I am not sure what time I'll be around. Monday is fine if we can't work it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Can't do Friday. Weekend should be ok, but I am not sure what time I'll be around. Monday is fine if we can't work it out.
    Cool, sure when you know what time your free over weekend post up, and sure if it doesn't suit we can do Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

SantryRed wrote: »
    Sunday at 7:30 Ian?

Thanks.

Sounds good to me, talk then

Any preference giants?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sunday should be fine

10pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Is the week supposed to be advanced by now? Was looking to getting my CPU game out of the way tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Falcons. Let's do it.

Friday from 8pm.Saturday evening/night after the rugby, or Sunday after the rugby would suit me.

Let me know.

I have a PFL game at 7 tonight so shall we say 8:30 tonight, just to be safe?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey Neko, any update on when you can play?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

The_Gatsby wrote: »

I have a PFL game at 7 tonight so shall we say 8:30 tonight, just to be safe?

Sounds good. Feel like Im walking into a trap. You'll have the hot hands after your other game. :) Looking forward to it. Talk to you then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Berty44 wrote: »
    10pm?
    See ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Any preference giants?

free all day today

Lads has anybody an idea when week 4 will be advanced

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

gufc21 wrote: »
    Was hoping for a bit later or earlier so lets say 6.30-7 provisionally I'll confirm tomorrow?

Are you ok to play around 6.30 then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Sorry lads,

Been busy all day and because I had to put people on Autopilot I couldn't forward it using the laptop.

Advancing now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Vikings are you around Saturday evening or Sunday before three

Sounds good. Feel like Im walking into a trap. You'll have the hot hands after your other game. :) Looking forward to it. Talk to you then.

Or I'll be so frustrated by the amount of picks I throw that I just won't care any more :P

empacher wrote: »

free all day today
    I'm on at the moment if your interested?

I'm on at the moment if your interested?
    Well this is a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

adrian522 wrote: »
    Are you ok to play around 6.30 then?

hey man its just in that 2 hour window that I won't know until its nearly time. I should know by 6 and will post then if that's any good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, No problem.

Well this is a disaster

I was supposed to play Empacher last night but he didn't show because UPC were laying cables and his internet was down. Just in case that's the problem, thought I'd let you know anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Neko, I would really prefer to get this done before sunday if at all possible otherwise it will need to be 11 ish on Monday night

Advertisement