Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookmarks help

Options
  • 06-02-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi,
    I recently had my laptop stolen. I was wondering is there any way to get back my bookmarks or recently visited sites? When i google a topic on my new laptop that i previously searched on my old laptop, it remembers the topic ( i presume because i am logged in to my gmail). Is there any software that can pull the websites i searched while logged in?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

In a word, no... unless you have been using Google Bookmarks or any other cloudy favorites sync service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

imonboard wrote: »
    Hi,
    I recently had my laptop stolen. I was wondering is there any way to get back my bookmarks or recently visited sites? When i google a topic on my new laptop that i previously searched on my old laptop, it remembers the topic ( i presume because i am logged in to my gmail). Is there any software that can pull the websites i searched while logged in?

Thanks
    If you used Google Chrome and logged in with your Google account for Sync, it by default saves all your bookmarks / settings / history etc. Did you use Chrome?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭imonboard

advertsfox wrote: »
    If you used Google Chrome and logged in with your Google account for Sync, it by default saves all your bookmarks / settings / history etc. Did you use Chrome?
    No, i never used chrome. Its the fact that someplace remembers my history that i thought it would be still possible.

Advertisement