Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new customer query

Options
  • 06-02-2013 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

hi,
    I am thinking of switching to emobile (first time customer). Would be going with the galaxy s3 online bill pay offer with 15g data allowance. It is essential that i have uninterrupted strong signal within my work building. This is not a problem for vodafone or o2 (have witnessed this through personal experience). I was with three network for a few weeks but was able to get out of contract as there was little to no signal (3g/H) within my work building or even the general area (outside, street, etc). Is there anyway i can test out a sim card or be assured of a complete money back return if i cant get 3g at work. The coverage maps would indicate i should get 3g but i dont trust those maps, which i suspect are far too optimistic and general. i really want to go ahead with emobile BUT im not interested in another battle to get out of contract again. i need some kind of trial period or a guarantee, if not then a money back upon return. 
    looking forward to your response reps.

Thanks.
    linky.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

LINKY.V.18 wrote: »
    hi,
    I am thinking of switching to emobile (first time customer). Would be going with the galaxy s3 online bill pay offer with 15g data allowance. It is essential that i have uninterrupted strong signal within my work building. This is not a problem for vodafone or o2 (have witnessed this through personal experience). I was with three network for a few weeks but was able to get out of contract as there was little to no signal (3g/H) within my work building or even the general area (outside, street, etc). Is there anyway i can test out a sim card or be assured of a complete money back return if i cant get 3g at work. The coverage maps would indicate i should get 3g but i dont trust those maps, which i suspect are far too optimistic and general. i really want to go ahead with emobile BUT im not interested in another battle to get out of contract again. i need some kind of trial period or a guarantee, if not then a money back upon return. 
    looking forward to your response reps.

Thanks.
    linky.
    Hi Linky,

It is not possible to guarantee indoor coverage but what I can advise is if you go to an eMobile store they can provide you with a Prepaid sim card and you can test your work address for coverage.

Grainne

Advertisement