Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a 12V 7w bulb..?

Options
  • 07-02-2013 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi folks.
    Does anyone know where can I buy a 12V 7w bulb in Dublin?
    Homebase, Woodies they are does not have it.

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

There's a great hardware place on Talbot st...I think it's called O'Brien's - might be worth looking there, I've gotten loads of bulbs there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Decwell's on George's St. are supposed to be very good if you're around the South Inner City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the lighting emporium on camden street (up the bleeding horse end) should have them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

the lighting emporium on camden street (up the bleeding horse end) should have them

It's closed down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

It's closed down

no way. when that happen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

no way. when that happen

About 6 weeks ago. He had a liquidation sale on for a few weeks. Pity. He was always handy for spare bulbs that you couldn't get anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭crushproof

There's a great lighting shop on the south quays beside the Ha'penny bridge. Can't remember the name of it now but when I was looking for a rare enough bulb they had plenty of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

crushproof wrote: »
    There's a great lighting shop on the south quays beside the Ha'penny bridge. Can't remember the name of it now but when I was looking for a rare enough bulb they had plenty of them.

Sounds like McKenna Distributors on Aston Quay. Good selection of all things electrical.

Advertisement