If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC VIERA TXL42E5B

Options
  • 07-02-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Cost of PANASONIC VIERA TXL42E5B/[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TXL47E5B [/font]& Delivery to Galway.

Any thoughts on TV ?

Cheers

Chris.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cost of PANASONIC VIERA TXL42E5B/TXL47E5B & Delivery to Galway.

Any thoughts on TV ?

Cheers

Chris.
    Yep - it's a really excellent TV!

Here is a solid review for it: http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/panasonic-tx-l42e5b-l32e5b-201207131935.htm

It's a TV that just concentrates on performance and of course it has the new Panasonic IPS panel - on the downside you lose some of the features that it's competitors have such as 3D but I'd ALWAYS trade this in favour of excellent picture and audio which the 42E5 has in bundles - its a Panasonic 150Hz Bls motion control and of course it network ready. 

I would highly, highly recommend it..

On the price - It's £469.95 / €579.99 and we can do delivery at just £16.95 / €19.99 to Galway..

(PS that price includes a 5 year warranty at the moment!)

Thanks again for the post and keep us posted if you would like one - we have them in stock and you could have one by the weekend if you PM or email us to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details early today..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Yep - it's a really excellent TV!

Here is a solid review for it: http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/panasonic-tx-l42e5b-l32e5b-201207131935.htm

It's a TV that just concentrates on performance and of course it has the new Panasonic IPS panel - on the downside you lose some of the features that it's competitors have such as 3D but I'd ALWAYS trade this in favour of excellent picture and audio which the 42E5 has in bundles - its a Panasonic 150Hz Bls motion control and of course it network ready. 

I would highly, highly recommend it..

On the price - It's £469.95 / €579.99 and we can do delivery at just £16.95 / €19.99 to Galway..

(PS that price includes a 5 year warranty at the moment!)

Thanks again for the post and keep us posted if you would like one - we have them in stock and you could have one by the weekend if you PM or email us to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details early today..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    ..actually I've just had another look at this and I'll do a Boardie special on the TXL42E5 - I'll throw in free delivery - so total price including 5 year - £469.95 / €579.99

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Hi there,

In the market for a new TV. Based in Dublin, but have access to Belfast.

Budget around €500 but could stretch if really worth it. Looking to 40" or thereabouts, and 100Hz+ for watching sports.
    Any recommendations/deals?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

It's a pity that your budget can't stretch a little further as you can pick up the excellent Philips 42PFL4007T. 

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct/PHIL-42PFL4007T/Philips+42pfl4007t.html

This is a cracking screen with very natural picture qualities, good sound and 200Hz motion processing. It happens to be a smart TV, Saorview approved and a screen that I would quite happily have at home. This comes with a 2 year warranty as standard too.

It comes in at £449.95 and delivery would be £16.99 making it around 576 Euro, but if you bought it in sterling you may do a little better from your bank on the exchange.

This is simply one of the best value 42" screens that we have at the moment.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chrusty1973

Tks John, what about the 47" model ? Delivery on it ?

Can you pay in £ ? The € has improved as of late.

Ths

Chris

• Advertisement

Tks John, what about the 47" model ? Delivery on it ?

Can you pay in £ ? The € has improved as of late.

Ths

Chris
    Chrusty,

apologies I missed the 47" request!

Yep it's available from stock at just £549.95 / €679.99 - I'd have to charge delivery out on that one at £24.95 / €29.99

Apologies again for missing that request and drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for that Dave. That's seriously tempting. So that would be £467 delivered to Dublin? I am only getting the keys for a new house this evening, so would just need to make sure a 42" would fit right, so would confirm with you probably Monday.

Oh, and out of interest when could that be delivered?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Dave. That's seriously tempting. So that would be £467 delivered to Dublin? I am only getting the keys for a new house this evening, so would just need to make sure a 42" would fit right, so would confirm with you probably Monday.

Oh, and out of interest when could that be delivered?

Cheers
    Hi Rialto1.

Yip it would come in at £467.

We have these screen in stock and operate on a next day delivery service (Excluding Weekends)

If it left on Monday would be down with you Tuesday.

Tks John, would the 47" have the 5 year warranty ?

Tks

Chris.

Tks John, would the 47" have the 5 year warranty ?

Tks

Chris.
    Hi Chris.

Unfortunately the 47E5 does not come with a 5 year warranty only the standard 1 year. A 5 year on this screen would cost £54.95

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny, I will get back to you after weekend then.

Hi Chris.

Unfortunately the 47E5 does not come with a 5 year warranty only the standard 1 year. A 5 year on this screen would cost £54.95
    Cheers Kenny, wish the free delivery & 5 year included warranty was on the 47" :(  .... a pity. Tks for info

Might come back to you on 42", need to convince myself that the 47" would be too big for the room !!!

Chris.

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny, I will get back to you after weekend then.
    Hey Rialto1.

No worries. Just drop us a line when your ready :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.