Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tattoo parlour in South Tipp/Waterford city/Kilkenny city.

Options
  • 07-02-2013 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

I've been wanting to get a Tattoo for a good long while and now I have enough disposable cash in my account that I can afford to spend it on one. I don't wanna just go to the first place I pass though. This is gonna be on my arm forever so I want to be happy that it's done right. I'm in south Tipperary and within thirty minutes of KK City and Waterford city. What are some really good places in this area to go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

What style in particular are you looking for? Like, have you got an idea of what tattoo you want? We can give better recommendations once we know what you're looking for. :)

I'm not knowledgeable on tattoo artists in those areas, but JMD's (I think it's called) in Waterford has a great reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I will always maintain that joe is over priced for what he produces. Added to which his best stuff is japanese and if you are going to pay that price you may aswell go to white dragon in Belfast, That being said Joe is the best in waterford, Robert Litcan in Dark Raptor would be Kilkenny's best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Was hoping to get this on my forearm. tis from the Combat Rock album sleeve.

clash

probably get it without the gun or the know your rights banner and without the clash so basically just the star the book with the quote and the lightning bolts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

JMDs is the best in Waterford but Yakuza does some really good work too! Possibly at slightly lower prices and for sure shorter waiting lists. Worth looking into both anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

+1 for Robert Litcan in Kilkenny, he did my first tattoo and basically shut up shop for 2 hours just to design it. Sound as hell and will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want - with added awesomeness :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Wouldn't go anywhere other than JMDs. Joe is sound and his work is top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

BUMP
    I've since moved to Limerick.
    Any recomenndations as to decent places in town?
    Living art is down the street from me but i've heard there's a good place up near thomas street too. I've a few days off this week and my bank balance is looking good so i think this might be the week i actually go about getting something done
    my only worry is i work in fast food which means at the end of a night i spend a lot of time elbow deep in dirty soapy water. how do i avoid infection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

BUMP
    I've since moved to Limerick.
    Any recomenndations as to decent places in town?
    Living art is down the street from me but i've heard there's a good
    place up near thomas street too. I've a few days off this week and my
    bank balance is looking good so i think this might be the week i
    actually go about getting something done
    my only worry is i work in fast food which means at the end of a night i
    spend a lot of time elbow deep in dirty soapy water. how do i avoid
    infection?

All Star Ink would be my number 1 recommendation.

If you have your arms in dirty water every night, I'd wait til you have a few days off before getting it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

+1 for Allstar Ink!!! definitely the place to go in limerick!!! Ross or Paul would do a great job on that design for you!!!

Advertisement