Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted A Cycling Power Meter

• 07-02-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm looking for a second hand power meter preferably a Power Tap either a hub or wheel set..........:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 crank175

Hi
    I have a powertap wheel i would sell. Its an SL+ hub, 32 spoke with DT swiss rims. Its campag but i used it with Shimano all last season and worked fine. Its 18 months old and was serviced last May by paligap in the UK. Let me know if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Johnnyred

Hey how are things?? yes i would be interested ......depends on the price I suppose ...........
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mark19184

Hi Johnny,

I'll have a brand new SRAM Quarq 172.5 53/39 powermeter that I'm getting as part of another deal for sale in the next few days. It'll be boxed and all. They're selling for €1,500 at cheapest online http://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8;navigation=1;menu=1000,4,29;product=28364

I'd let it go for €1200

i would be looking for about 500 euro for it as its in good nick and working perfect..... i am living in belgium at the mo so could post it or alternatively i will be home in March so i could bring it with me.... sure let me know

Sounds like a great offer and it's a cool unit, but its a little out of my price range........thank you...

• Advertisement

Just wondering if its an ANT+ wireless unit ??

hi - yes its ANT compatible and wireless. I used it with a garmin last season and it worked perfectly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

crank175 wrote: »
    hi - yes its ANT compatible and wireless. I used it with a garmin last season and it worked perfectly

Crank, just wondering if that Powertap wheel is still on offer?

Advertisement