Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the best way to move from france to ireland on a budget

Options
  • 07-02-2013 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My mother lives in France and is moving home for good in July. She has a 2 bed appartment so there isn't a huge amount of stuff but we still have the basics to move beds, dinning table and chairs, sitting room suite, and clothes etc. I was wondering if any one had any ideas of how I could move all her stuff home on a budget. I was thinking of a shipping container but didn't know where to start with it. Can anyone point me in the right direction or have any other ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

To be honest, I suspect it would be much easier to sell the larger items of furniture, unless they have particular significance.

Otherwise, out with the Golden Pages and shop around. Be sure to check here and France.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the living abroad forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=213

Advertisement