Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deaf Village Ireland, Cabra, Dublin 7

• 07-02-2013 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Last Summer, Deaf Village Ireland opened, This building is a community centre for Deaf and Hard of Hearing people. it has sports grounds, Gym, swimming pool and many Deaf organisations offices. It also has a cafe and a chapel.
    The Gym and Swimming pool known as Inspire Fitness Centre Cabra is open to public. it is handy for locals. is it?

I would love to see any comments people may have what they think of new infrastructure?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Dublin County North

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I've asked the moderators to move this thread back to Dublin County North forum. It seems that the poster is looking for feedback from the broad community there, and not from the Deaf community in particular.
    it is handy for locals. is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Last Summer, Deaf Village Ireland opened, This building is a community centre for Deaf and Hard of Hearing people. it has sports grounds, Gym, swimming pool and many Deaf organisations offices. It also has a cafe and a chapel.
    The Gym and Swimming pool known as Inspire Fitness Centre Cabra is open to public. it is handy for locals. is it?

I would love to see any comments people may have what they think of new infrastructure?

my wife enquired about a swim only gym membership and was turned down so wont be using it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

It's a great GYM with excellent facilities but very expensive. I was going to join but they wouldn't budge on the membership price so they must be doing well this recession!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

MOD: I feel this thread really belongs in the Dublin forum, but since it is here could we keep discussion to the specifically Deaf-related aspects, rather than public usage. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement