Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSAP exam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mermairead

So do you reckon we still have much of a chance even if we totally messed up the MSAP? There is still the personal statement etc to consider...hopefully?.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Hmm I remember being told about results the following Thursday.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 22 calm_bull

well guys, this thursday the results are released.... im S******G it

Aaaaaggghhhh! I'm feeling sick as well! Good luck to everyone!!! We all did our best! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Mermairead wrote: »
    Aaaaaggghhhh! I'm feeling sick as well! Good luck to everyone!!! We all did our best! :)

Where are the results being posted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Korasa

You should get an Email if I recall from the FAQ on the site.

Anyone else freaking out? I'm convinced I made a real feck up of the thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Are we sure they're still getting released tomorrow? I just checked the MSAP site, and this came up:
    MSAP results will be released to candidates following Easter.

http://www.msap.acer.edu.au/results

I thought it was supposed to be the 28th. It may have changed, we'll all know tomorrow I guess. Best of luck everyone! (if the results do indeed get released)

Korasa wrote: »
    I thought it was supposed to be the 28th. It may have changed, we'll all know tomorrow I guess. Best of luck everyone! (if the results do indeed get released)

It definitely was, as if you search 'MSAP results March 28th 2013' it still comes up on Google as an archived page of the MSAP site.

Now I'll baselessly speculate as to why; I imagine my scores were so tragic, they'd to screw everyone over to make sure a negative score was possible.

I'll echo the 'good luck' to everyone, it was a tough one and kudos for getting through it.

Edit: Judging by past posts on the matter; perhaps tomorrow's the tallies, and we get our percentiles after Easter.

Might sound greedy but I was hoping for a general idea of percentile placements more than the actual test score. Alas I shall soldier on and wait in unbridled terror.

• Advertisement

I thought maybe we'd get the results after midnight, gonna try and get some sleep and not worry too much and they'll probably be waiting for me in the morning......Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got their results yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jj05y2

looks like we're waiting til next week,

• Registered Users Posts: 11 shell8924

Hey guys, is it true the msap results are not out today after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 shell8924

Hey guys, anyone know if we are getting our results today?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lipstik.Junky

Why do you say this?? I've been checking me emails like crazy all morning but still nothing! It says on their website they will be sent by email today nothing to indicate that the date has changed....

It said 28th March on the site itself, just want to be put out of my misery.....

Just got an email from the MSAP office in response to a query I sent off last night.

Hello

We are hoping to release results tomorrow, but yes, at the latest on Easter Tuesday.

There is no problem with the results. We have just been waiting on our IT staff refining the system to include the 3 modules that were available for the first time this year.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

MSAP Office

At least we have some more info now, that's great, thanks Mr. Saturn!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Is 108 and 87 in exam 1 an 2 good enough for arts in NUIG

• Advertisement

Thank god the results finally showed up. Looks like I got a mean score of 110 from module 1 and 2. Not too bad all things considered so I'm happy enough with it I guess.Rather surprised that I did better in module 2, 114, so happy enough with that. Now back to the waiting game. Hope everyone did well!

The results are out! Check yer email and you will be linked back to the CAO website. Just log in to the "My Application" part and scroll down, you should find the section with yer results.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jj05y2

got mine there,,, no sign of a percentile?

would i be right in saying that it looks like we're getting emails from CAO now, and we'll hear from MSAP next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Got the email from CAO just there, pity we dont know the percentiles until "after Easter" according to ACER, Score 1 - 130, score 3 - 131,overall-131, is that any good or what? Im not too sure how the scores work. :(

jj05y2 wrote: »
    got mine there,,, no sign of a percentile?

would i be right in saying that it looks like we're getting emails from CAO now, and we'll hear from MSAP next week?
    This site - http://www.msap.acer.edu.au/results/hpat-ireland-scores : says Results will be released via email to candidates following Easter

I just got the email form CAO, they are up there.

But we already have the results and usually percentile placements are included with all results on the day of release if past years are anything to go by. Also, in regards to your score gline I believe that a 131 is an excellent score as we are given a mean score out of 150. Your score reflected as a percentage would be 87.3%

Probably won't have anymore information today given Acer is in Melbourne and won't be open for another few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Vorophobe

I checked my score on www.cao.ie, I got 114 in Module 1:Written English, and 113 in Module 3:Reasoning in the Sciences, Mathematics and Social Sciences. Overall score of 114

But no sign of a percentile yet :)

Korasa wrote: »
    But we already have the results and usually percentile placements are included with all results on the day of release if past years are anything to go by. Also, in regards to your score gline I believe that a 131 is an excellent score as we are given a mean score out of 150. Your score reflected as a percentage would be 87.3%

Probably won't have anymore information today given Acer is in Melbourne and won't be open for another few hours.

The percentile in regards to all applicants isnt released on the cao site, that will come from an email from ACER I take it

• Advertisement

Ah, shame. Was hoping for any indicator of my chances I guess and while it is nice to finally have a result it doesn't mean much for me without comparison.

Advertisement