Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballintemple Food Store

Options
  • 07-02-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what happened last night in Ballintemple Food Store. Dotn know was it robbed or something. There was a few squad cars and a chase or something happened last night around 9.00. Spotted a squad car again there this morning. I hope no-one was hurt whatever happened

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thank you, yes that is the one.. Have to say I am smiling that they caught him..well done to the owner i know he only lives down the road from the place and the guards they were there ina shot.. Nasty of the person who done it, I hope they get what they deserve...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

I hope the owner was a golfer or a hurler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭dwiseman

soundsham wrote: »
    I hope the owner was a golfer or a hurler

He has a good swing from playing hockey, hopefully he hockeyed the guy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

hockeyed!! haha oh you hockey folk...Spoke to the two main chaps last night and all is good they said no-one was hurt which is great, and twas just one of those things that happens.. So nice about it..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

this is s very well run store which offers better vslue the supermarkets. i got 6 bottles of lucozsde for 3 euros. 2 litres of milk for 135 and pudding for a euro. these guys should be supported mot robbed!

Advertisement