Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petunia & The Vipers

Options
  • 07-02-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Caught a great band last night in Donegal. Petunia & The Vipers are a hot group of musicians who can really play up a storm. Even playing to a small audience, they still put on a great show. They play gigs in Leitrim, Naul and in the Grand Social in Dublin on Sunday (10/2).

If you like real Country, Hillbilly, Bluegrass or Rockabilly, don't miss out on their first Irish tour. It brought me back to some great nights with Frankie Lane and the Fleadh Cowboys in Dublin.

They are due on the Pat Kenny show this morning.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tiki paul

Yes, really looking forward to this one, these guys are the real deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Beagslife

tiki paul wrote: »
    Yes, really looking forward to this one, these guys are the real deal.

Did you make it along? Were there many there?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Beagslife

I can't believe it's been over a year now since their last tour. I'm out of the county this year unfortunately.

They play Letterkenny tonight (Thursday) at the Regional Cultural Centre, Belfast on Friday, Armagh on Saturday and back to the Ubangi Stomp Club in Dublin on Sunday.

For anyone lucky enough to be going along, Enjoy!!!!

http://www.petuniamusic.com/

Did anyone here, catch them earlier on this tour?

MC

Advertisement