Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle at home

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Vital 3 pts while not playing at our best. I thought the introduction of Ade showed that we can be more dangerous in the games to come. I will say it once more, Dempsey is not a Spurs player. Anyway another game down 12 more to go, we need to beat the gooners at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Here Precious

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Vital 3 pts while not playing at our best. I thought the introduction of Ade showed that we can be more dangerous in the games to come. I will say it once more, Dempsey is not a Spurs player. Anyway another game down 12 more to go, we need to beat the gooners at home.

Dempsey is a grafter unlike a few of them..he is winning me around.

Livermore hudd and naughton now they aren't spurs players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Dempsey is a grafter unlike a few of them..he is winning me around.

Livermore hudd and naughton now they aren't spurs players.

Yes he is a grafter, but a Spurs centre forward has to be more than a grafter and the man has the worst first touch I have seen in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Adebeyor getting games in ACN could be a big help in getting him sharp for remainder of the season,hope he brings a better attitude for remaining games than what he had before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Another 3 points in the bag and another great performance from that man Bale. If he keeps up this form, we might even get 4th :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I thought we were solid yesterday. Bale was class yes and clearly our stand out player.

My biggest regret was that we didnt put 4/5 past them because we certainly had the chances to.

Worst performance ive seen form dembele to date. I thought he was brutal. He just didnt look himself

Advertisement