Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Management International

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

No im not doubting you in the slightest, Im just saying that has to be against some kind of employment law!
    ye cant time when you need to go to the toilet and it can have health implications to tell someone they cant go to the toilet.

i know and i agree with you, your body cant be set to go at certain times. I hope there is some sort of law and someone someday goes further with it because their getting away with murder, thats just one of many things that are going on up there.

The job itself isnt worth the hassle financially or for your general well being imo. The majority of people are trapped in their and hate it but thats what you'd expect from a government funded workplace, a financial prisoner is all you are. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ozzyp3

I think the majority of call centres are the same.. Imo there's a limit to how much negativity you can put up with for peanuts which is minimum wage. I lasted just about a year in eishtec hated every second of it, they are a terrible crowd to work for and go through staff like theres no tomorrow but somehow all that gets mentioned in the media is how many people they are hiring and nothing is said of the amount of people who hand in their notice each month for the genuine reason that they are a shower of c*nts who do nothing more than take advantage of people and treat them like robots.

You cant even take a p*ss in eishtec without someone getting on to you, a basic human right. Your in their 8 1/2 hours per day and they tell you that you have to go to the toilet on your breaks, thats the kind of belittling bullsh*t that goes on in these places and goes unnoticed.

Bottom line these kind of jobs are not worth the pennys they pay for the amount of hours you put in not too mention the amount of pressure that you will be put under, stay clear unless you manage to get part time with x's and o's ;).
    I lasted 6 months in Eishtec and ended up depressed and on medication because of the treatment you receive out there. Nothing you do is good enough and its true they tell you you have to go to the toilet on your breaks, if you go outside of your break your given 5 minutes "personnel time"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I've often worked places that you only use the bathroom on your break... check outs, line ina factory etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Fresco_007

CMI is a decent place to work! Look the job is horrible, no doubt about that. But the people are dead on down there! I'm there about 6 weeks now, never heard of 'personal time' either, use the jacks if you need to. Staff are well looked after there, nobody employed there would say different. Supervisors and that are helpful and sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Fresco_007 wrote: »
    CMI is a decent place to work! Look the job is horrible, no doubt about that. But the people are dead on down there! I'm there about 6 weeks now, never heard of 'personal time' either, use the jacks if you need to. Staff are well looked after there, nobody employed there would say different. Supervisors and that are helpful and sound.

What are the shifts?

• Advertisement
Advertisement