Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice collection for sale..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Damn! That is one mighty fine tasty collection. If I won the lotto last night id be all over that ****!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

As incredible a collection it undoubtedly is, surely the joy of collecting is building your library console by console, game by game.

Putting to one side the fact that purchasing such a comprehensive lot would be incredibly overwhelming, leaving you to miss out on some great games amongst the deluge, it also leaves very little room for expansion. Buying this collection would be the full-stop to your hobby, your passion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Spot on. Have an immediate collection (even one much smaller than that) takes a lot of the fun out of the hobby. There's nothing like tailoring a collection to your own specific tastes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Well, you'd have one copy of each game/system if you bought it :)
    Plenty of room for expansion on this collection in my eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

/Hipster hat.

Sure we all know the cool kids are playing with arcade hardware these days anyway. Who'd want a console collection. Pff. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭pinksoir

When I was a kid I collected Turtles (TMNT) cards. After they'd been out for a while, Quinnsworth had the full collection for sale in one pack. I bought them. Didn't feel as good as I expected. True story.

Advertisement