Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Garmin 500 Brand New

• 07-02-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Ordered this only last week but in the meanwhile picked up an 800:o.

Same as this.

Looking for €150 to save me the hassle of sending it back.

I'm in Leopardstown, 2 minutes from M50.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭ciarano

Hi paul
    Have you pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Here you go:
    DSC_0002_zps35e9d25c.jpg

Thanks for pic
    By any chance have you cadence and HRM for it?

ciarano wrote: »
    Thanks for pic
    By any chance have you cadence and HRM for it?

I have but I need them for the 800. They're not new either as I got them a few months back to use with an ANT+ enabled smartphone.

Thanks Paul

will leave it is as i will get the bundle GLWS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Smalltom

Hi Paul,
    Is this brand new/unused and with warranty? Is there room for negotiation?

Smalltom wrote: »
    Hi Paul,
    Is this brand new/unused and with warranty? Is there room for negotiation?

Yes, brand new/unused and I presume warranty is from the order date which is 27th January although it only arrived on Monday!

Re negotiation I still have the option of sending it back so there isn't much room, maybe a little:). It was on sale when I bought it so I paid less than it costs now. I'm hoping to get my money back while saving someone else a few quid off the current price.

Yes, brand new/unused and I presume warranty is from the order date which is 27th January although it only arrived on Monday!

Re negotiation I still have the option of sending it back so there isn't much room, maybe a little:). It was on sale when I bought it so I paid less than it costs now. I'm hoping to get my money back while saving someone else a few quid off the current price.

I actually ordered one yesterday for a tiny bit more than your price but will try and cancel it if you can drop down to €125 as gotta factor in diesel/collection? I can PM you the site if you wish but won't mention it here as don't want to make a balls of your sale etc.

I actually ordered one yesterday for a tiny bit more than your price but will try and cancel it if you can drop down to €125 as gotta factor in diesel/collection? I can PM you the site if you wish but won't mention it here as don't want to make a balls of your sale etc.

Thanks but I'll probably just send it back for a refund. I was hoping to avoid the hassle! If I pack it up and address it I might persuade the missus to drop it into the post office when she's doing the shopping:pac:.

• Advertisement

I think that's called getting away with murder:) good luck with it either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Mcofferon

Hello Paul

I could offer you €140 cash for the Garmin, if you haven't already sent it back. I'm just round the corner from you in Cornelscourt.

Mike

Mcofferon wrote: »
    Hello Paul

I could offer you €140 cash for the Garmin, if you haven't already sent it back. I'm just round the corner from you in Cornelscourt.

Mike

Perfect. You've a deal! PM on the way.

Sold to Mcofferon. Thanks. Pleasure doing business with you:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Mcofferon

Thanks Paul

All sorted:) - Absolute Gent to deal with.

Advertisement