Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening dresses in Ennis

• 07-02-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I need to buy an evening dress and was told there are good boutiques in Ennis?? Can someone give me some names/addresses?

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

39steps wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I need to buy an evening dress and was told there are good boutiques in Ennis?? Can someone give me some names/addresses?

Thanks a mill.

I wouldn't know the names but what you were told is correct. If you have the time one day, just park up and stroll around. Ennis is a lovely town, not that big, but is full of boutiques, even off the beaten track around the town.

Even if you're looking for accessories, the boutiques in Ennis have everything you could need.
    Sorry I can't assist with names, only that in verifying what you were told, is in fact true :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I've heard very good reports about Vermillion, in Barefield (just outside Ennis). One of my sisters and a few of my cousins have purchased evening gowns there.

http://www.vermilliondresses.com/evening_wear-page.html

Some other boutiques in Ennis.

The County Boutique (O'Connell Street)

Pamela Scott (O'Connell Street)

Breda's Boutique (Parnell Street)

An Bínsín Luacra (Market Street)

Ella Marie (Salthouse Lane, off Parnell Street)

Forever Young (Abbey Street)

Kymari Boutique (Parnell Street)

Nozomi Shoe Boutique (O'Connell Street) * (A fab shoe store - a girl can never have enough shoes ;))

Here is a link to all the businesses that take part in 'Ennis Fashion Week'.

http://ennisfashion.ie/participating-stores/

** Some of these boutiques may not be age appropriate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭39steps

Thanks a million girls, that's a great help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Ennis is just one of those places you'll love to shop around in and return to time and again. Have Fun shopping :)

• Advertisement

You're welcome!

Enjoy the day and I hope you find what you're looking for :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Upstairs in willow on oconnel square has gorgeous dresses, depending how formal the dress you need. Happy shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

If it's a full length evening dress like you'd wear to a graduation or black tie event, Vermillion, Breda's Boutique and Young World stock these.

Advertisement