Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does 1 Bang Under Your Belt Help?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Mydayoff wrote: »
    Lol:D

It wasn't a dig at you personally. I honestly think you're only having trouble because your attitude stinks. Change that by listening to the tips given here and come back in a few months with your progress!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Mydayoff wrote: »

Lol:D

Laugh or not, that's a good piece of advice. If your inhibitions are lowered, you may end up venting in the pub rather than just online as it's on your mind & if you do, you'll come across as very bitter.

How do you know your female friends think you're a nice guy? Have you asked them? And asked them specifically in relation to you in a romantic/sexual context?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Theatricality and deception

CaraMay wrote: »
    A lot of people over estimate their looks... There is something you are doing wrong if you are good looking and can't score with anyone... I also sense a dislike of women and sounds like you only want them for one thing. Most roman are not that stupid and can typically read men well especially when men are sending out disingenuous signals.

He wants to get laid, what signals should he send out which would genuinely show he wants to get laid?

If you are average or above average looking and you aren't getting lied and approaching lots you are doing something wrong. Your mindset, body language or a number of things could be wrong?

If you want to get laid you need to learn how to flirt well. Remember every single woman is a unique individual with feelings and emotions. Learn how to have fun when you approach women. If you just want to get laid that's fine, lots of women do too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

He wants to get laid, what signals should he send out which would genuinely show he wants to get laid?

Avoiding making girls think that all he wants is "to get laid" would be a start.

Finding a girl that he genuinely likes and would like to see a future (involving more than just sex) would be a lot better for him than just trying to find a sex object. Relationships normally include sex and it's often a lot better of an experience than a ons.

Also, I don't drink and I live at home and I was able to find a boyfriend and lose my virginity so you don't need to change either of those if you don't want to OP

Avoiding making girls think that all he wants is "to get laid" would be a start.

Finding a girl that he genuinely likes and would like to see a future (involving more than just sex) would be a lot better for him than just trying to find a sex object. Relationships normally include sex and it's often a lot better of an experience than a ons.

Also, I don't drink and I live at home and I was able to find a boyfriend and lose my virginity so you don't need to change either of those if you don't want to OP

Ok so you want him to trick women. You don know you can like a woman and only want to have sex with her or have a casual relationship.

You don't know what would be better for him. He is a unique individual with his own desires, he's entitled to only want sex. IMO it would be better to keep things casual and meet lots of women before he gets into a relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Ok so you want him to trick women.

You don't know what would be better for him. He is a unique individual with his own desires, he's entitled to only want sex. IMO it would be better to keep things casual and meet lots of women before he gets into a relationship.

I said nothing about tricking women. I recommended changing his priorities

I said nothing about tricking women. I recommended changing his priorities

He can't change the fact he is happy to get laid only with nothing else, that is his own desire which he is entitled to. He should sample many women IMO before getting into a serious relationship while he is young.

Pretending to women that he wants more than sex when he doesn't is dishonest and to be honest it's not something he should need to do, plenty of women just want no strings sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

OP, I think you have got all the advice you will get on this matter
    All the best

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement