Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occupy Galway assembly this eve, Thurs 7th Feb to discuss the current carry on

Options
  • 07-02-2013 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I thought it would serve Galway people well to know that the Occupy Galway movement are offering a means for us all to gather and discuss the latest dodgy moves by our "goverment" last night and todays off from the ECB to kick the can decades down the road.

I know some peoples reaction will be completely negative towards anything to do with Occupy but to those who slated them back when they had the camp up and who insisted things weren't really that bad, well in hindsight I think we can all agree things are just getting worse and worse by the day and week.

PLease join us @ 06.00pm in Eyre Square and lets us know what you think

please share the link below to the event page if you know anyone who would like to come along

https://www.facebook.com/events/164773780337461/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

G Power wrote: »
    Hi there, I thought it would serve Galway people well to know that the Occupy Galway movement are offering a means for us all to gather and discuss the latest dodgy moves by our "goverment" last night and todays off from the ECB to kick the can decades down the road.

I know some peoples reaction will be completely negative towards anything to do with Occupy but to those who slated them back when they had the camp up and who insisted things weren't really that bad, well in hindsight I think we can all agree things are just getting worse and worse by the day and week.

PLease join us @ 06.00pm in Eyre Square and lets us know what you think

please share the link below to the event page if you know anyone who would like to come along

https://www.facebook.com/events/164773780337461/
    I think you should retract your post from yesterday in the 'rally' thread before you go mouthing off about other peoples actions.

As for Occupy, it didnt work then and it wont make a blind bit of difference now, the people and the country are moving on and trying to get beyond the financial mess not stay still in the depressing mire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I would say about six will turn out for your rally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

I think you should retract your post from yesterday in the 'rally' thread before you go mouthing off about other peoples actions.

i've deleted the message but now it's you that have kept the link alive by quoting it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This isn't going to end well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement