Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes.

Options
  • 07-02-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭

Is there an alteration services any where in Greystones the kind of place that puts zips in Jeans etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Yes there are a few places, 1 place over Bochelli's restaurant and 1 at Barry's Dry Cleaners at the Watson & Johnson Centre (01)2877390. There may also be 1 at the Ormonde Centre, not sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

the curtain and fabric shop on Hillside Road (opposite Hills Garage) also do alterations

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I've used the alteration service in the Ormonde - 2nd hand book store.
    I think there is also one in Tesco(?) and on the mainstreet - sign over the drycleaners there I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Spongebopp

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Yes there are a few places, 1 place over Bochelli's restaurant and 1 at Barry's Dry Cleaners at the Watson & Johnson Centre (01)2877390. There may also be 1 at the Ormonde Centre, not sure though

The girl who has the place above Bochelli's is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

The place above Bochelli's is Alter Me Alterations, Karen is the owner - she is excellent.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alter-Me-Alterations/221083574588429

• Advertisement
Advertisement