Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contractor RFIs

• 07-02-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone advise on a reasonable time frame for responding to a request for further information from a contractor to a member of the design team? Or where guidance can be sought?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Ray Dow wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone advise on a reasonable time frame for responding to a request for further information from a contractor to a member of the design team? Or where guidance can be sought?

Cheers
    Ill bow to a Qs on this but, wouldn't A week seem more than reasonable? or if there's an issue the item could be made a pc. the main thing is you inform everyone tendering to expect an AI and extend the return date accordingly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Is this a tender stage RFI or a construction stage RFI with a contractor already assigned?

If already on site, in my experience the RFI is normally issued with a reasonable date indicated for the information to be returned in order to not upset the programme. If no date indicated it would depend & would probably be project specific depending on the scope of works.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Ray Dow

Construction stage. A Letter of Intent is being sent to the contractor and we wish to include a note on RFIs.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alibaba2

what kind of contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Ray Dow

RIAI with Quantities

• Advertisement
Advertisement