Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Startup - Free Adverts

Options
  • 07-02-2013 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I am starting a new business and was wondering if there are any websites out there offering free business service ads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

It's not free but DoneDeal is only a couple of euro to advertise for three months and it gets loads of traffic. You can modify your ad every day and keep it at the top of the search lists. I know people who do this very successfully.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

BDSC1964 wrote: »
    I am starting a new business and was wondering if there are any websites out there offering free business service ads.

Websites offering free advertising are more often than not worth exactly what they cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

It depends on what service your offering. I have found donedeal to be very good, ads are €3, buyandsell.ie €3. There is also gumtree.ie, add.ie, hifreeads.ie. It really depends on the type of service, price your charging and image your looking to protray.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BDSC1964

Thanks for the replies. It's just a matter of getting on my feet then moving on.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Another thing you could try depending on the service is flyers and deliver them to houses in your area. Not too expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Skammer

If you want to rent something out, there is a new startup rentmystuff.ie

Advertisement