Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 German!

Options
  • 07-02-2013 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi,
    strange question but does anyone know if the German XBOX 360 version of
    FIFA has english text (menu setttings etc)as an option ?

I just like the German commentery :D

I have registered on Dein FIFEIN Forums in German but for some reason can't post :S ... anyway , if anyone knows can you let me know Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

softy2012 wrote: »
    Hi,
    strange question but does anyone know if the German XBOX 360 version of
    FIFA has english text (menu setttings etc)as an option ?

I just like the German commentery :D

I have registered on Dein FIFEIN Forums in German but for some reason can't post :S ... anyway , if anyone knows can you let me know Cheers! :)

You can pick German commentary on any FIFA 13 game, doesn't matter what country you buy it from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭softy2012

NUTZZ wrote: »
    You can pick German commentary on any FIFA 13 game, doesn't matter what country you buy it from!

Unfortunatley not, at least not on the English xbox version, it has English,French and Dutch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

softy2012 wrote: »
    Unfortunatley not, at least not on the English xbox version, it has English,French and Dutch.

You can buy commentary packs in the EA store.

NUTZZ wrote: »

You can buy commentary packs in the EA store.
    Thanks , I'll try getting the German version I'm sure they have en text

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

As a matter of interest how much would a German language pack cost?

• Advertisement

I know the PS3 Spanish version has English/Spanish/French/German (and more) text and EN/ES/IT/DE/PL/NL/FR/RU (at least) commentery, but can I make the assumption that the XBOX version would be the same ?

I have registered on gamestar.de aswell and can't bloody post :((((((

Advertisement