Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a Windows Live CD

Options
  • 07-02-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys I'm looking for a bootable Windows Live CD (xP/Vista/7, doesn't matter) that has .NET Framework 2.0 or higher pre-installed, so that I can run particular programs for diagnostics. None of the Live CDs I've tried have it, and obviously running into multiple problems trying to install directly on Live CDs.

It's not exactly a must, so I don't really want advice on other programs I could run that don't require the .NET Framework, would just be convenient if one existed.

Hope I've posted this in the right forum this time.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

You can't legally download a Windows Live CD, you'll have to make one yourself.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Torqay wrote: »
    You can't legally download a Windows Live CD, you'll have to make one yourself.
    Even that is dodgy form a licensing point view

Get better diagnostics programs :pac:

Advertisement