Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruili

Options
  • 07-02-2013 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Hi!

Does anybody know anywhere that sells Fruili, the Belgian strawberry beer? Either an Off License or a bar or anywhere!! I know Porterhouse on Nassau Street and in Temple Bar did, but they don't seem to do it anymore? Not sure about Porterhouse Phibsborough?

Anybody know of anywhere??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Tesco sometime has it...any of the tesco withnood off-licences...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Hi!

Does anybody know anywhere that sells Fruili, the Belgian strawberry beer? Either an Off License or a bar or anywhere!! I know Porterhouse on Nassau Street and in Temple Bar did, but they don't seem to do it anymore? Not sure about Porterhouse Phibsborough?

Anybody know of anywhere??

There's an off licence near Harold's Cross, left side of the road when you stay on Clanbrassil Street. I think, they have Belgian Beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

I have seen in it Tesco before.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

O'Neill's on Suffolk Street usually has it, as does DrinkStore off licence on Manor Street. I'd say it's only temporarily off in the Porterhouses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I think Mulligan's in Stoneybatter do it.

Redmond's in Ranelagh and the Drink Store in Stoneybatter might be worth calling too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Against the Grain sell it on Wexford Street.

Advertisement